Chapter 29

*For dog lovers*

Playlist ♪♫

"You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens." -  Kirsten Dunst, brainyquote.com

Harry's POV

I hate this dog. It's breath fanning my face as it sat between me and Emerald. It growled every time I tried to pull Emerald for a kiss. When we were in the helicopter, it was sitting on Emerald's lap, frantic and crying. Timid dog.

I accompanied Emerald in her room when we arrived in the palace. The dog ran to the balcony and outside the private lawn, wagging his tail. Good riddance.

At least I had my privacy with Emerald. I pulled her immediately in my arms, giving her a lingering kiss. "I'll see you later during dinner. We'll be dining with the King. Don't forget to bring your designs. He wants to see it."

"Sure. I have it in my iPad."

"Good." I said, kissing her intently. 

She was so sweet, warm and soft. I could not get enough of her. She always had this effect on me whenever I start kissing her. I wanted to taste every inch of her. 

I pulled her up in my arms, straddling her legs around my waist. I thrusted my tongue inside her mouth and she suckled it. I could not help but smile. My sweet angel was learning. 

My hands went inside her dress and settled on her behind, squeezing, kneading her butt cheeks. I held her eyes as I bumped my erection against her center. 

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded. "Yes! Yes, Harry... please."

I looked down and saw her wetness marked my jeans. I pulled her closer and laid her down on the bed. I settled between her legs and kissed her again with greediness.

I jerked when I felt her hand touched my manhood. Fuck! I groaned as she rubbed it up and down. I've been too hard and aroused for days already, wanting her so badly and I was dying for a release. 

Her hand transferred to my stomach, going down inside my jeans. 

"Are you sure?" I asked her.  I did not want to scare her. She was very innocent when it comes to intimacy.

She flushed and nodded. 

I opened the buttons of my jeans and laid down on the bed. Waiting for her to do the job. I breathed hard as I watched her hand went inside my briefs and cupped my shaft. 

"Oh God! Emerald." My head fell back on bed as I groaned. 

"Harry... " She said. There was uncertainty on her eyes. 

"It's okay. Go on." I encouraged her. I would certainly die in frustration if she would stop. I held her eyes then looked at my cock as she released it out of my briefs. I shivered as her thumb brushed the tip of my manhood.

My phone rang. Fuck!

I took my phone out of my pocket and throw it at the carpeted floor.

"Your phone." Emerald said, watching the phone on the floor, still ringing angrily.

"Ignore it." I said and thankful that it stopped ringing.

She nodded then her attention went back to my shaft. "Harry... um...  am I holding you just fine?"

"Aha..." I gritted my teeth as her hand moved up and down. The pleasure was unbearable that my eyes rolled up.

"Can you show me how to pleasure you?" She asked innocently.

"You're pleasuring me, Emerald." 

"Like this?" She moved her hand faster, fuck!  

"Not too fast." I enclosed her hand with mine, showing her when my phone rang again. 

She stopped and stared at the phone. "You should get that one. I think it's important."

Before I could reply to her,  she dropped her hand and took my phone from the floor. All my nerve endings suddenly died. 

"It's your grandfather." She said and handed me the phone. 

I let out a long sigh. I could feel the cells in my body screaming with frustrations. I covered myself before I stood up and fixed my jeans. Dammit. 

"Yes, your majesty." I answered the phone.

"Philip, come to my office immediately. There's something very important I want to discuss with you."

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes, grandpa." 

"Nah- come here, right now, Philip." The king demanded.

I looked at the dog as it entered inside the room. He jumped up on bed and settled on the spot I just occupied recently. Damn dog. I knew there was no way Emerald and I could continue where we left off. 

"I'll be there." I said before I hung up. I turned to Emerald who was now playing with the dog. Its head cushioned comfortably on her lap. "I'll see you tonight at seven. I'll pick you up."

Her head went up, her expression showed disappointment. "Okay. I'll be ready."

I nodded. I went close to her and lifted her face for a kiss, but the dog growled before I could deepen the kiss. It stood up and threatened to bite me. Stupid dog. One day, I'm going to make you pay for this. I could not help but think of a thousand ways to murder the damn dog. 

I almost run the King's office. I was catching my breath when I entered. I was surprised that Grandpa had a visitor. I thought I would be seeing him alone. A woman was sitting across him.

"Philip."

"Your majesty." I bowed down and moved further inside the room. The woman turned and I realized it was the princess of Spain. She cut her hair short. 

"Prince Philip." She stood up and curtsied, smiling at me brightly.

"Princess Camila. You're back."

"Yeah, and this time I'm staying longer." 

My eyebrows rose in a fraction. I looked at my grandfather then back at Princess Camila. "Really."

"She is here to help organize the medical mission that Spain also funded." Grandpa explained further. "I invited her to stay in the palace."

"That's great." I smiled back at her.

"You can show me England." Her eyes prolonged contact on mine before it slid across the room.

I looked at grandpa whose eyebrows rose then my eyes shifted back to the princess. "Of course, when I'm not busy."

She nodded and looked at my crotch. Her eyes widen. I followed her eyes. Shit!

"Prince Philip. You spilled milk on your pants."

**Don't forget to Vote and Share**