RR::5

|P e a c h e s A n d C r e a m|

Sunday, two days after the ball, was actually a school day for the Roseus prince.Taehyung felt unusually tense. Should he meet up with Jungkook or not?

"Why do we have classes on Sunday?" He whines with a pout, still sprawled over the couch in his spacious room. Jin could only chuckle as he continued to write down reviewers for Taehyung to look into. Oh yeah, Taehyung was home schooled.

"That's because we didn't see each other last Friday."

The younger sighed and sat up properly. He looked at the wall clock. Five thirty in the afternoon. The honey blonde could only bite on his lip as he continued to think about what will happen hours later.

He sat down beside Jin, grabbing a paper and pen. He writes a vertical line in the middle of the paper and wrote  (ne/yes) on the left side and 아니요 (aniyo/no) on the right side of the paper. Spinning the pencil in the center, the tip ended up pointing on the left side.

"Aish!" He cries out in frustration. 

His tutor watched him with amusement. "Is something the matter Taehyung?" The older gave him a questioning look when he saw the boy's ears turn red.

"I-it's just that...."

"What?"

"I kinda want to go with Jungkook today but at the same time I don't want too."

"…"

"Jin-hyung, why are you smiling?"

The said male laughs uncontrollably after. "Why are you laughing?! You sound like a windshield wiper! Stop!" Taehyung whines and throws a pillow at his tutor.

"J-just say yes pabo! Ahaha!" Jin says and playfully punches Taehyung's shoulder.

"But what if he's an assassin who'll try to kill me?"

"Doubt it."

"Gay?"

"Maybe."

"A pedophile who'll do unspeakable things to me?"

"Nope. But he'll still probably do those unspeakable things to you." Taehyung's whole face turned red.

"Gah! Why do you answer as if you know him so well?" He gives Jin a look and the other shrugs. "I know his tutor."
Taehyung's mouth formed into an 'o' shape.

The older passes him the stack of reviewers while saying "Go with him. I'll even help you out if you want. Jungkook's a good kid."

Good kid this, good kid that!

He doesn't seem that great
;---;

"I'll think about it later," he mumbles and begins to read the reviewers.

----

After approximately half an hour after they have finished their session, Jin is now shoving Taehyung into his walk in closet, picking all the possible outfits he could wear for the date.

"I haven't said yes!"

"But you wanted to go anyway," the brown haired male says knowingly and Taehyung shuts up.

Jin hands him a loose black shirt that had black and white stripped long sleeves, tight black ripped jeans that fitted his thighs perfectly and black shoes.