RR::25

|The Crown|

When Taehyung recieved all the information about Jungkook's plans, shock would be an understatement.

He was glad that Jungkook wanted to help but he didn't want the boy to do stuff just for Taehyung's sake.

( "How about the papers?" Taehyung asks.
"It's easy with the help of Yoongi-hyung soooo," Jungkook trails off while smiling that showcased his bunny teeth. "Your preparation?" The other questions again. "I like surprises. No need for those," Jungkook teases and pecked Taehyung's cheek. "It'll be fine.")

Currently, the blonde male was getting his hair done by his stylist. She was just done drying his hair and was now combing the locks. "You seem deep in thought today," She comments then fixed the bangs covering his eyes. 

"Noona, do you think I'll do great?"

"Taehyung-ah, I've known you for ten years. Of course you'd do great! Amazing in fact," the stylits reassures, stopping to look in the mirror if her work here was done. Taehyung was clad in a black dress shirt which had a few white stripes on and the usual black pants. Later during the ceremony, a red colored cape would be worn but that thing was too heavy so he hasn't tried wearing it again. 

"There ya go. You still have twenty minutes left before the ceremony. Want to visit your bunny on the other room?" She offers and Taehyung immediately nodded. His lips stretched into his famous box smile once he opened the door to reveal his lover looking ethereal as ever.

Jungkook was talking to someone on the phone and it looked quite serious.

"Can't believe you decided to miss my coronation dickhead," Jungkook hisses.

"I told you I'm sorry right? Soohyun is in the hospital right now and can't leave her alone since her mom is busy," Junyoung apologizes once again.

"Soohyun? Hyung, I thought your wife's name was Seulgi?"

"Ah. Jungkook, Soohyun is your niece."

Jungkook blinks and clears his throat. "M-my niece?" He stutters into the phone. "Yeah, I'd be nice if you two would get to see each other," His hyung suggests which he would probably agree too.

"Y-yeah. I uhm...hope she gets well soon. You better visit home okay?"

"We will. Good luck Kook!"

He ended the call after that. Well wasn't that surprising?

Taehyung decided to walk behind him and lean his chin on the other's shoulder.

"Ready for surprises?" He teases once he snaked his arms around the younger's waist. "Hmm. And how are you birthday boy?" Jungkook giggles and pecks him on the nose.

"Doing relatively well," he grins. "I sense that you're anxious Tae," Jungkook sighs and faces the older. The brunette cups his cheeks which Taehyung allowed himself to lean into.

"You'll do fine okay? I'm with you every step of the way," Jungkook reassures. Taehyung looked at him with so much love. His heart was doing these palpitations that he thought Jungkook could hear them.

"Thank you."

"ㅡboys! It's starting."

----