RR::12

|Drink After Drink|

Taehyungiee💚
Good morning.
Will you come to school?
Read 7:12 am

Taehyungiee💚
Are you okay now?
Read 7:30 am

Taehyungiee💚
You didn't come to sit with us at recess...
Read 10:46 am

Taehyungiee💚
Taetae needs Kookie :((
Read 12:00 nn

Kook💛
i don't feel like going to school. i'll see you in two days?

Taehyungiee💚
Why in two days? ;---;
Are you going somewhere?

Kook💛
just wanted to skip.
no more questions.

Taehyungiee💚
Can I skip with you??

Kook💛
no.

Taehyungiee💚
Why?! 😭

Kook💛
because i said so

Taehyungiee💚
Fine

I'll see you in two days.
Read 12:56 nn

Jungkook sighed as he kept his phone in the front pocket of his pants. It's been two days since he told Taehyung that he'd come to school.

He didn't feel like going to school right now. Especially that he wasn't ready to meet Taehyung after bawling his eyes out last night. Not thinking about it that much, he decided to arrange a meeting with Yugyeom at the arcade. Arcades were the only places he really wanted to go besides from clubs and stuff.

Wearing a black leather jacket over a white v-neck t-shirt accompanied by a pair of skinny ripped jeans, he now contemplates on what shoes to wear.

“Should I wear Converse or Timberlands?“ The boy mutters quietly, eyeing the piece of footwear with such focus. In the end, his love for Timberlands won over.

He struts down the hallway towards the staircase. That meant passing through his parents' bedroom. Muffled cries came from the other side as the male slowly stopped his tracks. Someone was cryingㅡ most likely his mother once again and his father comforted her as always.

Jungkook was right. He open the door slightly, hoping it wouldn't make too much noise and peeped into the room. His mother covered her face as sobs resonated throughout the dimly lit room.

“H-he will never le-leave us alone!“ She wailed as his father cooed. “It'll be alright. I won't let him lay a finger on you and the children,“ the king says and places his calloused hands above her soft ones.

“Junyoung! What about him? He could be after our son any minute!“ Aera cries as the thought of her oldest son being in the hands of someone they've been trying to erase from their minds. Jungkook's breath hitched. Not again. They shouldn't bring him up again.

I thought he was rotting in jail?!

And Junyoung-hyung? He's perfectly happy with his new fucking life.

His mood turns sour as he continued to get away from all the problems he was trying not to resurface. A frown was etched on his lips once his phone began vibrating. “Yugyeom...“ He starts off.