RR::26

|Fun And Games Has Its End|

It was going so good.

Everything was in place, in order, and yet Taehyung found himself cradling Jungkook in his arms as they waited outside the hospital.
"How are you holding up?" He whispers, voice cracking ever so slightly.

"I'm the one who should be asking you that," Jungkook sighs. "Go to your mother and sister. They need you the most right now," The younger says wistfully and gets out of Taehyung's grasp.

"Butㅡ"

"I'll go to the hospital's garden for a bit yeah? Now go," Jungkook says then caressed his cheek before leaving.

The older huffs dejectedly and did what he was told. His mother was inside the room, attending to his father. In the meantime, Jimin and Seokjin were distracting his younger sister outside of the room.Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were in charge of the media, making sure no outrageous rumors would spread.

"O-oppa, are you going inside?" Taehee asked timidly as she watched her brother grab for the door handle. Taehyung crouched down to her height to give her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Mhm, do you want me to send Appa a message from you?" He offered, emitting a smile from the princess.

The blonde gasps when the little one suddenly hugged him real tight. "T-tell him to get well soon okay? He can't go yet," She mumbles and clutched on his shirt tighter.

"I will. Be a good girl okay?" Taehyung says, ignoring the painful clench in his chest.

He then opened the door and saw his mother holding onto his father's hand. "Hey Eomma, is he doing fine?" Taehyung mutters softly, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Listen Taehyung, t-the cancer cells in your father worsened be-because he...h-he was poi-poisoined.."

Taehyung blinks and stares after the sudden information. "Poisoned?" He whispers quietly.

The queen nods, her lips pressed into a thin line.

"You mean to tell me that someone poisoned Appa during the party?" Taehyung grunts as he felt the adrenaline rush. "I'm going to fucking kill that bastard and send him to hell!" Taehyung was purely seething as he fists and jaw clenched tight.

His mother looks up to him with worried eyes. "I'm sorry this had to happen on your...y-your..." She trails off.

On your birthday

He knew that's what she wanted to say but it really didn't help lift the weight and guilt on his chest. Such events happend on his birthday which caused him to subconsciously blame himself for everything. What did you expect?

"I know."

The king shifts slightly on the bed and he momentarily forgets why was he so mad. "Taehyung-ah, don't get yourself worked up. Rest for a bit okay?" She reminds.

"Eomma, I have to go check up on Jungkook. I'll also check with the security about the cctv footages."

Taehyung moves toward the bed and rests his hand on top of his father's. "Taehee said to get well. You're still fighting for us right Appa? I'll put those shits into jail, or even worse, the Ozriquim," He smiles sadly then exits the room.

----

On the other hand, Jungkook has been sighing for what seemed like the millionth time he today.

"Argh! Why am I being such a wuss?" He cries in humiliation. It's been so long since he'd broken down in front of a fairly good amount of people. That was embarrassing as hell. Although, he was reassured that it's okay since he was with Bangtan; his second home.