RR::11

|Mr. Seagull|

He was dreaming. Dreaming for what seemed like the first time in years. Strangely enough, it felt good to be away from reality. The waves crashing below his feet as he stood on the steel structure.
It was relaxing. But what if he jumped? Would he be engulfed by the vast ocean as once his feet took a step away from the structure? Would time stop and make him float in the air?

It's enticing. The thought itself sent him chills. This dream is making him crazy. But it doesn't matter.

He jumps.

The sun was going downㅡ tints of orange, purple and pink painting the sky

The sun was going downㅡ tints of orange, purple and pink painting the sky. Speaking of painting, in the corner of his eye he saw a boy not much younger than him, staring as if he was taking a mental picture of the scene. His hair was jet black, porcelain skin complementing his brown eyes. The boy was so close to the edge below which is the reason why Taehyung was able to see him.

He reminds me of Mr. Seagull
I'll call him that for the meantime.

The honey blonde hits the water, shocked at the impact. He was slightly trashing around as he tried to find something in the sea's darkness. He was losing air, drowning. The pain in his lungs made his head thump. Breathes of air getting nowhere. What did he expect in the first place? A chest full of treasure as he swims in the large blue body of water? Another dimension? 

I wonder if that Mr. Seagull is still there.

His question was answered when a flash of light was seen and the black haired male dived in the water. Taehyung turned as Mr. Seagull reached out his hand.

"ㅡyung!"

He reminds me of a bunny as well.

Taehyung was drowning. Black spots were starting to appear and he's closing his eyes.

"Taehyung!"

He woke up.

----

It was two in the morning when Taehyung woke up to the loud blasting of Boombaya on his phone. Who the heck is calling him at this time?

Not bothering to check the caller ID, he lazy got his phone on the countertop and answered. "Hello? What is so important that made you call at two in the fucking morning?" He snaps.

Don't blame him. He didn't like people ruining his sleep.

"T-taehyung I-i'm scared..."

The older jolts up. The voice sounded so familiar but the tone made his heart ache. "Jungkook? Kookie? What happened?" He worried.

"H-hyung heㅡhe's going to hu-hurt me," Jungkook sobs in the phone. The younger cries harder when thunder and lightning graced their presence. Taehyung only realized that it started raining, another storm coming up.