RR::19

|The Engagement Party|

"Mrs.Kim, I personally think pink would suit him better."

"You do have a point Seokjin, but white would compliment him perfectly."

"Oh! How about a maroon colored one?"

"Mrs. Jeon, since when did you arrive?"

Taehyung stared at the elders who kept bickering in front of him as he cupped his face in his hands. They were trying to decide what color should Taehyung's tux be for the party and wedding as well. No doubt that the prince was enlightened at the fact people were eager to support him about his marriage with Jungkook but could they at least ask him what color he wants instead?

Gosh we've been in this grand store for at least two hours now

Oh. This looks nice

Not caring anymore, he strode towards a certain suit that caught his attention. It was a beautiful black color, and then the white collar was raised that covered some parts of his neck. He liked it. He'll definitely use this at the party.

Like a child playing a game of hide and seek, he slowly crept into the fitting room without anyone noticing

Like a child playing a game of hide and seek, he slowly crept into the fitting room without anyone noticing. It took him about a few minutes or so but that still made him wonder how come they haven't looked for him yet.
As he exited the fitting room, he was greeting by Seokjin, Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Jeon all surrounding themseleves with different suitsㅡmuch more in number than before.

"Ehem," he coughed that was loud enough for everyone to hear. They soon stopped their bickering as there pairs of eyes landed on Taehyung's beautiful figure. "Uh-...I'll be picking this suit so yeah. Y-you guys should check up on Jungkook," he says stammered, getting uncomfortable at the stares. "Definitely going for that suit. Good choice son!" Mrs. Kim squealed and pinched his cheek before leaving the room along with the other two who kept laughing.

Thank god they're gone

The blonde male checks himself out once more before deciding to warn a specific brunette about the incoming guest that will soon "assist" him in picking an outfit. He pulls out his phone and began typing the message.

TaeTae
Bruh. There's a swarm of "assistants" aka our moms and jin hyung that'll come for you soon.

Baby Boy 💓
what

Baby Boy 💓
what they gunna do?

TaeTae
Probs gonna dress you up like a pink princess like how they almost did that to me.