Chapter one : Aidan

Aidan's POV

Welcome to my fucked up life. In this fucked up life, I'm forced to play basketball. Forced to date the most popular girl in school. And the most fucked up, forced to bully a nice kid.

I walked into school and sat on the bench outside the building. I sighed. My 'friends' would be here soon. Then I'd be forced to hurt Xavier. As much as I didn't want to, it was either me or him. And I've worked too hard to lose it all. I pulled out my iPod and played Panic! At The Disco 'This is gospel'. I plugged in my headphones and listened for the next ten minutes.

"Hey Aidan." I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw my 'friends' standing there.

Allow me to introduce you too the assholes.

Luke is homophobic.

Ryan is a perv and creep.

And lastly ,my older brother, Daniel. He is a creepy, pervy, homophobe.

I hate them, but I can't say that or I'm automatically SOL. Luke sits down and takes my iPod out of my hands. He smirks.

"What, so you like fag bands now?" he said, tossing my iPod to Ryan.

I shook my head and let out a fake chuckle.

"Nah man, Im just seeing how shitty they are so we can get that fucker, Xavier, for listening to them."

It actually hurt me to say that. First of all, because I loved them. Second, I hated calling Xavier names. Even if it was behind his back.

Ryan nods and tosses me my iPod.

Xavier walks in and heads to his locker. I caught a glimpse of his blue eyes and red hair before he walked into the crowd of students.

I heard the guys get up, so I stood up. Then I saw they were following Xavier.

Here we go again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

So Alex and I are going to alternate chapters.

Alex's writing Xavier and I've got Aidan.

This our first story together so it may not be the best, also it's hard to communicate because she lives 3 states away.