Chapter thirteen: Aidan

I dragged him to my car and we both got in.

"What's your address?" I asked.

"221 Baker Street." he told me looking down.

(A/N I Like Sherlock Alot.)

I turned on the CD in the player. Panic! At The Disco blared out of the speakers.

I pull up to his house and unlock the doors. He begins to step out but I grab his arm.

"I need your number so I can text you about the project."

He sat back down, holding out his hand for my phone. I handed it to him. He entered his number and tossed my phone in my lap, skipping to his front door. Well not really skip, more of a happy jog. I pulled away from the curb and drove to my fucked up 'home'.

I pulled into my driveway and ran up to my room, collapsing onto my bed. In seconds I was asleep.

|~~~~Dream~~~~|

Xavier and I sat in my living room playing Mario on my 64. I had won, Again. He pouted. He pouts a lot. I got up and ran upstairs, into my room. He chased me. I stood in front of my bed with my arms out.

"Come at me bro." I said.

He smiled and tackled me onto my bed pinning me down. Our faced were moving closer and closer. Soon our faces were centimeters away.

Then,

It was over.

|~~~~Dream over~~~~|

I opened my eyes and looked around. Its sunrise. I decide to get up now.

My thoughts drift off to the dream. Just... What? I can't like Xavier, Im straight as an arrow. Im sure of it, well I was.

I sighed and walked over to my closet and pulled out a black t-shirt and grey cargo shorts.

"Hurry up fucker! If you're late I'll fuck you up!" my step dad, Alan, screamed from the kitchen.

I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I couldn't keep my mind off of the dream. My eyes wandered to the mirror. What I saw starring back at me was a fake asshole and I couldn't take. I raised my fist and punched the mirror, breaking it into 100 pieces. My knuckles were bleeding and stung. Luckily I had no glass in my hand. I bandaged my knuckles and got dressed.

Here we go.