Chapter Thirty-Nine: Aidan

Recap: Xavier just got out of the hospital and they are now at his house. Aidan will be living with them from now on because he got kicked out. They are currently in Xavier's room hanging out.

______________

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Aidan

Xavier laughed and walked over to me, sitting beside me on the bed. Without hesitation, I grabbed his collar and pressed my lips to his in a quick move, giving him no time to resist.

He kissed back almost instantly, and I let go of his collar. He pulled away and smiled a bit.

"So school is almost over. I can't believe we only have two days left. I won't miss it though."Xavier said, laughing and falling back onto the bed on his back.

"We are not going the last two days."I said sternly.

"Then what can we do over the next two days?"Xavier said.

"Early summer."I shrugged.

"Yay!"He smiled.

"And you know what early summer means, right?"I said, a look of seriousness on my face.

"ZELDA TIME!"He yelled, and i couldn't help the smile that took over my face as we both exploded into laughter.

"Correct."I smiled, pecking his cheek.

He laughed and got up, setting up the game. Fifteen minutes of him screwing with his console and i was beating him at Zelda. Again.

*Time Lapse*

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I DEMAND A REMATCH!"Xavier yelled.

"Maybe later, Xavier."I said, putting my controller down.

"Kay!"He said before turning off the console and turning on television. Sherlock was on and somehow during the show, Xavier and I ended up cuddling.

There was a knock at the door and Xavier sprang up, running downstairs. I ran to the base of the stairs near the door as Xavier swung the door open. He froze.

There was a man at the door, only looking to be about Thirty-five years old with very dark blonde quiffed up hair, and light blue eyes. He had light stubble on his chin, making a slight goatee. He was wearing a slim white tank-top and tight fitting black jeans. He looked almost like a teenager how his muscles were defined and displayed. But i could tell he was older, just extremely well-kept.

Who was this guy?

"Dad?"I heard Xavier squeak out, barely audible.

The guy smiled sadly and his eyes teared up as he pulled Xavier into a hug. My face fell.

Oh my god.

Xavier's dad is back..

________________

Author's note:

Did i suck at writing this as much as i think?

I'm trying to work on this but i have been terribly stressed and i lose concentration when trying to write under stress. I just want you guys to like my writing since i'll be doing the chapters now.

Next chapter will be the last. I'll do the short story/sequel after that.

Sorry for short chapters.

Love you guys.

~Alex
aka Riot