Chapter Twenty-Six: Xavier

I sat at the table eating pancakes with Aidan. I watched as he stuffed his face with pancakes and got syrup on his chin. He looked like a little kid. He was adorable!

"Lets go to the park!"He yelled.

"Later!"I cried.

Woah. I, Xavier Jacobson, do not like getting up early on weekends or going out in public in the morning unless completely necessary. I look like hell in the morning.

He got up and ran to my room. I sighed, chuckling a but. I ran my hand through my hair, standing up and putting my plate away. I walked upstairs, going into my room. I only saw a blur of black hair before i was tackled to the ground, a triumphant Aidan on top of me, pinning me down.

"Got yah."He smirked, teasing me.

I leaned my face closer to his, pressing my lips to his briefly before pushing him off of me.

Aidan ordered a pizza for lunch later, and we decided to play Zelda. We played Zelda for an hour and Aidan won all four times. I glared at him while he did a victory dance. Jerk..

The doorbell rang. I got up to answer it but Aidan knocked me out of the way, running to the door.

I could barely hear their conversation.

"Luke?"I heard him say.

"Hey Aidan, what are you doing here?"

"I have to work on a school project with some one. Any way, I should probably get back to work now."

He came back to my room and i pretended to be casual. He didn't know i could hear him down there.

"Ready to go to the park?"He smiled.

I nodded and jumped up, instantly happy. I love the park! Ohmygosh i sound like a friggin dog..

"Ew, Pepsi."He said, scrunching his nose. It was cute..

I stuck my tongue out at him.

*Time Lapse*

We got to the park and sat on the swings.

"We don't really know much about each other."He said.

"Well every one knows about you. You're on the basketball team, You hang out with your brothers friends, You-"I was cut off.

"No. I that's not me. I hate basketball, my brothers friends just keep me as the grunt. None of that is me. I like Panic! at the Disco and MCR. I go on tumblr all day. I love science fiction. Im really awkward. My favorite colour is blue and my favorite food is the potato. Thats the real Aidan Krazer."He said, exhaling finally.

He must be relieved to be admitting these things.

"And while Im confessing things, IM HELLA GAY!"He yelled happily.

I was utterly shocked. He had a girlfriend. Sure, he kissed me but I thought he was bi. I guess he's fully gay though. Well that's nice to-

Oh shit.

"See guys, I told you he was a fag."Luke scoffed.

Aidan turned around to see Luke, Ryan, and Daniel laughing disgustedly. He grabbed my hand and we ran back to my house. We were dead men.

We made it without being caught and slammed the door. I looked at Aidan as he looked at me, and we both busted out in laughter. I was holding my sides, laughing until i couldn't breathe.

Well that was an interesting park trip.