Chapter Thirty Three: Aidan

I left a few hours later to back my shit. I still had no clue where I was gonna go. Maybe the abandoned factory towards the woods.

Half way home I realized that I had forgot my phone at Xavier's house. I normally wouldn't care because I'm going back in about 2 hours, but I didn't want him to read the texts my dad and the guys sent me. Knowing him, he'd probably think it was his fault.

I turned around and headed back to my boyfriend's house.

|~~~Time Skip~~~|

I knocked on his door to be greeted by his mom.

"Hey there Aidan, what brings you back so quick?"

"Umm... I forgot my phone." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Well come in." she said happily.

I nodded and walked up the steps to Xavier's room. I heard soft crying coming from the door. My pace quickened. I turned the handle but it didn't budge.

"XAVIER! ITS AIDAN!! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled.

I didn't know what he was doing but if he was crying, it couldn't be good.

I got impatient and pulled a paper clip out of my pocket.

My uncle Al had taught me how do do alot of thing, lock picking being one of the only things that I remembered.

Ten seconds later, I was in.

I saw his bright red hair sticking out from behind his bed. I walked over and gasped.

"Xaiver..." I started.

His sweatpants were rolled up, with scars littering his legs. I saw 7 new cuts.

It was a moment before I realised that the sobs had stopped. The boy was completely silent. I should his shoulders.

"XAVIER! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" I cried.

"MRS. JACOBSON!"

His mom came running in.

"What is I- Oh my God!" she covered her mouth.

"He won't wake up! Call 911!" I said, still sobbing.

She ran out of the room and returned with the phone.

"HELP! MY SON CUT HIMSELF! HE IS BLEEDING BADLY AND WON'T WAKE UP!" she yelled into the phone.

"Please be okay. Please."

________________________________________

Hey guys.

You hate me don't you.

Eh, I don't care.

BECAUSE I'M SATAN

But yeah, cliff hanger.

Have a super gay day

~Xander