Chapter twenty five: Aidan

We sat at his table, eating pancakes. I shoved my fork in my mouth, getting a bit of syrup on my chin. Im usually not a messy eater, But damn these pancakes were good. I looked over at Xavier, who sat there smiling.

"Lets go to the park!" I yelled.

"Later!" he replied.

I ran up the stairs into his room. I hid in his closet and waited for him to come in. After a minute or so, I heard his foot steps in the room. I waited three seconds before jumping out of my hiding place and jumping on him. I pinned him to the ground and smirked at him.

"Got yah." I teased.

I leaned in and kissed him lightly. He pushed me off and sat against his bed. I joined him. I grabbed my phone and ordered a pizza for lunch later. We played Zelda for an hour and I WON. Four times in a row. I did a little dance. The doorbell rang. Xavier started to get up to answer it but I pushed him down and ran to the door. I pulled open the door.

"Luke?"

"Hey Aidan, what are you doing here?" he said, adjusting the pizza carrier on his shoulder.

"I have to work on a school project with some one. Any way, I should probably get back to work now."

I handed him $20, took the pizza and shut the door. I set the box in the counter and went back to Xavier's room.

"Ready to go to the park?"

He nodded and jumped up. We went to the kitchen and got something to drink. I got Mountain Dew, he got Pepsi.

"Ew, Pepsi." I said making a fake disgusted face.

He stuck his tongue out me.

|~~~~Time Skip~~~~|

We got to the park and sat on the swings.

"We don't really know much about each other." I said.

"Well every one knows about you. You're on the basketball team, You hang out with your brothers friends, You-"

"No. I that's not me. I hate basketball, my brothers friends just keep me as the grunt. None of that is me. I like Panic! at the Disco and MCR. I go on tumblr all day. I love science fiction. Im really awkward. My favorite colour is blue and my favorite food is the potato. Thats the real Aidan Krazer." by the time I was finished, I was out of breath.

"And while Im confessing things, IM HELLA GAY!"

I looked at Xavier who sat there shocked. It felt amazing to say that.

"See guys, I told you he was a fag."

I turned to see Luke and the guys laughing. I grabbed Xavier's hand and ran to his house. They chased us the full three blocks to his house. We ran inside and slammed the door. I've got no idea why, but we started laughing. So much we were rolling in the floor.