Chapter Twenty seven: Aidan

We sat in Xavier's room, working on the project. Well he was. I was doing something else.

"Almost done." I told him.

I had worked on my drawing last night while he was asleep. He tried to look at my drawing, so I turned away. It had to be perfect. After all, what Im drawing is perfect.

|~~~Time Skip~~~|

An hour later, I was finally finished. I poked Xavier's shoulder and turned my notepad around to show him my work. I had drawn him, smiling. There was something I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't bring my self to ask. I flipped the page and wrote a note to him.

'Will you be my boyfriend'

I folded the paper and stuck it in my pocket. Then I remembered, I forgot to ask what he thought of my drawing.

"I love your drawing." he said as if he was reading my mind.

I smiled.

My phone went off in my pocket. I pulled it out and answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Get your faggot ass outside! Im waiting in your little boyfriends driveway! Hurry the fuck up!" my step dad screamed it the phone.

With that the line went dead.

I turned to Xavier, who sat there with a worried look.

"You heard that didn't you?"

He nodded.

"I got to go. See you tomorrow."

"We don't have school tomorrow." he said confused.

"So. I know where you live."

He smiled.

I grabbed my keys.

"Plus. I need to get my car."

I tossed the note from my pocket at him and ran out.

|~~Time Skip~~|

I walked in the door and up the stairs, trying to escape Alan.

"Not so fast faggot!" he said grabbing by shirt and pulling me down the steps.

I tumbled backwards, hitting the back of my head off the step. He pulled me up and slammed his fist into my gut.

"You-worthless-little-shit! Can't-you-do-anything-right!?" he yelled, punching me in the stomach between each word.

He finally finished and pushed me to the ground.

"Pack your shit and get out." he said pointing toward the door.

I think he noticed that I couldn't move and felt a little bad about making me homeless and injured.

"You've got till next Friday after school." he said.

"Yes sir." I managed to say.

He walked up the stairs to his room, while I laid on the floor, wishing I could be with Xavier.