Social Menace {15}

"Things are changing, folks," Tyson said.

                We were sitting around him in the Social Action room. He'd just gone over the plans for the project we were doing with the police, and now was shifting gears into the revenge schemes.

                "What do you mean 'changing'?" Farren asked, narrowing his eyes at Tyson.

                "Tiffany Andel," Tyson said.

                "Oh my god," Bishopp said, putting his face in his hands. "I'm tempted to cover my ears for this."

                "Tiffany Andel? Isn't her mom a popular journalist in the town?" Nyssa said.

                "And her dad works at the prison," Farren said. "Not someone whose house you want to rob."

                "We're not robbing anything. We're breaking in and telling that bitch off," Tyson said. "Six complaints about her. That's $120 worth of hate towards this girl."

                "With good reason," Connor said. "She can get away with whatever she wants. If someone makes a move against her, her mom just slanders their whole life away in an article. She has a huge following. In elementary school, a teacher made Tiffany cry and Mrs. Andel got them fired with an article she wrote."

                "Don't you live near her?" Nyssa asked.

                Connor nodded. "When I was 11, she broke my tablet and told my mom I broke it throwing it at her. I hate that asshole. She also spit on my dog once. You better plan to light her house on fire with her trapped inside."

                "Why so many complaints about her?" Talon said. "Other than tormenting her neighbors, what has she done?"

                "She steals kids' work and turns it in as her own," Tyson said. "She also, like what happened to Connor, breaks phones and laptops when she's pissed. Laptops are her favorite because she hopes the work isn't backed up. And if anyone tries to stand up to her, she's got her lying mom and scary dad as bodyguards."

                "Tyson, if we do this, we'll have her mom after us. Her mom has a massive following, especially in this town. This is a bad idea. Especially if something goes wrong. If they discover who even one of us is, Tiffany's mom will make sure their whole family takes the fall," Bishopp said. "This isn't a target. This is a suicide mission."

                "Kids are fed up with her," I said. "We can't back down just because we're afraid. Someone has to do something."

                "Next he's going to say, 'If we don't, who will?'," Talon said, leaning back in his chair. "We're not heroes, outcast. We're paid for what we do and we're not trying to ruin our lives for some suckers who can't stand up for themselves."

                "They shouldn't have to suffer just because they're afraid to stand up for themselves. It's not right," I said.

                "$120," Tyson reminded. "We have credibility to keep, Talon."

                "And anonymity," Farren said. "I'm with Bishopp. This is a bad idea."

                "Don't be getting too ballsy," Talon said.

                "I'm going to get so ballsy that Deadpool will compare mine to Wolverine's in the next movie," Tyson said. "We're doing this. You're either in, or you're out. Let me know now so I can start planning."