CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Vál was seated on a chair infront of the fire, accept this time she sat in a completely new cabin, her own cabin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vál was seated on a chair infront of the fire, accept this time she sat in a completely new cabin, her own cabin. She was thankful it wasn't even close to her old one. She hadn't spoken to anyone but Ragnar since her confrontation with Björn. Her heart was still beated the rage through her veins. To ensure her loneliness she had barricaded the door with another chair so it was impossible to open the door from the outside. Having Björn or anyone else storming into the room to explain and come up with excuses wouldn't make her stay in Kattegat any longer.

They sky had barely turned dark but she still felt tired, the adrenaline had settled and the exhausting feeling had taken over. The thought of leaving as the night had made it presence was tempting, leaving in the morning after som rest was also tempting but stating was also tempting. Björn wasn't the reason she wanted to stay, he was the only thing motivating her to leave immediately. What kept her from leaving was her relationship with the younger Ragnarssons, Ragnar and Lagertha.

Vál's fists clenched together when she thought about it again. She couldn't believe that the man she had slept with, enjoyed his company and thought she'd gotten to know had mistreated his own child. She couldn't understand how he was capable of doing such a horrible thing.

She could remember when she had see Siggy the first time. How small she looked, shy and cute. She remembered the small smile she had plastered on her face when she played with Sigurd. When she remembered Sigurd she could hear Aslaugs words playing in her head; the girl I talk to you about a few weeks ago. A groan left her lips before she rested her elbows on her thighs and her face in her hands. It seemed like everyone knew about Björn's small family and how he was treating his daughter. She was hurt because she felt bad for the little innocent girl who had to give her own life for her neglecting father. She was angry and disappointed since no one had told her, hiding it. She felt the anger rise when she thought about Björn's betrayal.

Vál looked into the flames as she wondered where Siggys mother were, Björn's wife. Was she living among the others, also ignoring her child as everyone else seemed to have done. A sigh left her lips when she started to doubt her own actions, thinking if she had done something earlier she might've saved the girls life. She closed her eyes again as she tried to think of the best outcome of all this; leaving or staying.

Ragnar had wandered around Kattegat, looking for his son. His eyes almost frantically searching for his son's familiar blond hair but he couldn't find him. He clenched his jaw as he continued to walk around.

"Lagertha where is he?" Ragnar asked as he almost collided with her as he rounded the great hall. The older woman let out a sigh as she looked at her ex husband, seeing his furious eyes.

"He left my cabin not long ago, have you checked his?" Lagertha answered before she started to walk away. Ragnar gripped her upper arm tightly and their eyes met. Lagertha clenched her jaw as she still enjoyed being close to her ex husband.

"Where is he? Vál is ready to leave." Ragnar said, his voice low and alarming. Lagertha let out a sigh before shrugging.

"I'm not lying Ragnar, but you should keep an eye on you wife next time. Without her you son might've had gotten the chance to explain himself." Lagertha said as she pulled her arm from his grip then walking away. Ragnar let out a big breath, not needed the amount of stress and unnecessary drama. He placed his hand on his chest as she coughed and he dipped his hand into his pocked and pulled out the herbs Vál had given him on the boat. Chewing on it slightly before he continued to look for his son.

WRATH OF THE NORTH [BJÖRN IRONSIDE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें