11. A Whole New Side

Ben swung to the site of the explosion and he saw cop cars driving there aswell. Ben leaped off his web line and flipped in the air. He then shot a web at one of the police cars that was parked and waiting for the rest to arrive. Ben pulled himself onto the hood of the car and saw that it was Carson in the driver's seat.
"Jeez man do you ever take a break from this?" Asked Ben jokingly.

"I could ask you the same thing Spider-man"

"Touché"
Ben looked at the hole in the building and then looked back at Carson
"Did you get a look at who made the hole?"

"No,I just showed up as fast as I could."
Ben nodded and thought to himself
"Doesn't look like Mr.Negative,tgetes no sign of his glowing blast." Ben jumped off the hood of the car and landed on the side of the building. He began to crawl up the building and make his way to the hole. He reached the whole and crawled inside. He looked at the trail of blood and thought to himself
"Mr.Negative's men? Or a trap?" Ben jumped up onto the ceiling and crawled,following the trail of blood. He could hear the sounds of guns and footsteps as he continued following the trail of blood. He could faintly hear a familiar voice talk.
"Open t...Door...Now!"
Ben thought to himself
"Shocker? I thought David was in jail after the I stopped the helicopter." Ben crawled into the vent and followed David's voice. As he got closer and closer he heard the sound of a keypad clicking and unlocking something. Ben removed the grate of the vent and crawled on the ceiling above David and Mr.Negatives men.
"Mr.Negatives men? With David? Why?" Ben thought to himself. He then saw the door open. He dropped down onto one of the henchmen and then jumped above and webbed two of the henchmen onto each other and kicked them down. David turned around and and then ran into the room and closed the door.
"Don't run away now! We're just getting started!" Yelled Ben excitedly. Ben punched one of the henchmen into the wall and kicked the last henchmen in the head knocking them out. Ben brushed off his shoulder and then saw a man bleeding on the keypad. He helped him up to his feet and then asked him
"What happened?" The man responded

"They...broke through the wall...a man with glowing sword stabbed...m-me and they dragged me...here. They want a new chemical for...s-something." Ben looked at the man and said
"First I'm going to get you to the ambulance,then I go take Shocker down."

Ben slowly repelled the wounded man on a web line. The man reached the bottom and was put into an ambulance.
"We'll call out to you if we see anymore coming!" Yelled Carson at Ben. Ben nodded and ran back to the closed door. Ben looked at the keypad and he ripped it out. He started tinkering with the wires pulling them out but had no luck as the door was stil closed shut.
"Okay that didn't work." Ben then looked at his hands and then at the door. Ben punched the door denting the middle. He then grabbed the exposed part and pulled the doors aprt crushing them against the wall
"Who says pure strength isn't the answer to anything" said Ben jokingly.
He looked ahead and saw Shocker braking open a glass case. Ben shot two web lines at both of Shockers hands. Shocker turned around and tried pulling Ben towards him,Ben overpowered Shocker and pulled him into the wall. Shocker kicked Ben in the gut and blasted him into the wall. With Ben's impact on the wall the glass case broke and a small glass cylinder rolled towards Shocker. Shocker grabbed cylinder and ran. Ben shook his head,shaking off the pain and began chasing after Shocker. Shocker was now outside and was being shot at by the police. Ben jumped and tackled him down the building. The cylinder was free falling down as both Ben and Shocker punched each other as they fell. Everytime Ben was punched by Shockers gauntlet his suit would shiver and shake like a wave of some sort. Ben grabbed Shocker by the throat and kicked him into the hood of a police car. Ben landed on Shockers chest with his feet. Ben saw the cylinder fall and saw a hand catch it. It was Emma who caught the cylinder.
"What are you doing he-" Ben was hit with a car door and he fell on the floor but rolled and flipped onto his feet. Shocker looked at Emma and aimed his gauntlet at her
"Give me the chemical now!"