30.Kraven The Hunter

Ben and Emma stood over the ledge of the building and looked at the convoy of Oscorp delivery trucks. Ben looked at his web shooters and tapped Emma on her shoulder.
"I'm gonna turn on comms, you should too."

Emma nodded. Ben handed her a communication device and she attached it to her mask. The device blended in and she turned it on. Ben turned his on aswell and they heard Grace on the other end.
"Grace, you there?" Asked Ben.

"Yup, I'm assuming you and Cat are on the same page?"

"Well maybe not on the same page but more like on the same chapter" said Emma jokingly

"Oh, hey! Didn't realise you were on comms too."

"I thought it would be best if we could all hear each other" said Ben as he toyed with his webshooters.

"Oh hey! Am I looking through your eyes Spider-Man?"

"You should be if I did this right"

"Alright enough chit chat, lets get to work web head"

Ben nodded and jumped off the roof and dove towards the convoy trucks. Emma followed as she dove right after him. Ben landed ontop of a light pole and Emma landed next to him.
"So I'm assuming these trucks will be containing vibrainium?"

"Correct, now from what I'm seeing through your mask I count about three trucks. Keep an eye out for a buyer or anyone suspicious" said Grace to both Ben and Emma.

Emma looked at one of the trucks and saw that a slight movement.
"Truck just moved, you get the top I'll go in through the back" she said as she leaped onto the side of the truck. She grabbed on by digging her nails into the truck.

"No wait!" Yelled Ben as he saw the trucks start to drive off.  Ben jumped up into the air and webbed onto the top of the truck and pulled himself ontop of it as it sped off. Ben noticed that this was the only truck that had driven off.
"It's a t-" he got cut off by a spear that had nearly hit him. He looked at Emma and Emma wasn't there any more.

"I'm in the truck, but theres nothing here expect empty crates" said Emma in the truck.

"It was a trap" said Ben as he felt his spidey sense tingle. He jumped forward and saw a man with a leapord skin jacket.
"I was hoping you would show up" said the man in the leopard jacket in a rough Russian accent.

"Who are you again?"

"Kraven, Kraven the Hunter"

"Oh that's lovely..."

Kraven pulled out a blade and twirled it around
"You are not the same spider I hunted, this will be a fascinating hunt"

"Thank you?" Said Ben confused

Kraven slashed at Ben but he jumped over Kraven and kicked him in the back of the skull. Kraven then threw his blade at Ben. Ben flipped over it and landed on his feet.
"That all ya got?"

Kraven smirked and stuck his hand out.
"What? Is that supposed to scare me?"
Then he heard the faint sound of a bullet but he turned to see it was Kravens blades coming back.
"Oh..." Said Ben as he jumped jumped and contoured himself to dodge the blades in mid air. Ben landed back on the truck and shot webs at Kravens legs. Kraven was pulled towards Ben but Kraven tackled Ben.

Emma started making her way to the top of the truck and saw the two of them fight as they headed into oncoming traffic. She aimed her wrist grapple hook and shot it at Kraven. Ben and Kraven hit a speeding car and Ben hit the windshield cushioning Kravens hit. Kraven pulled out his knife and went to stab Ben but the grapple hook wrapped around Kravens neck. Emma pulled him away and onto the pavement. Ben got up and grabbed Kraven's knife.

Emma retracted her grapple hook but Kraven grabbed onto it. He jumped up and pulled her towards him. Ben webbed Kravens hand up. Emma slashed Kravens eye and he let go. Emma leaped over Kraven as he held his face with one hand. Ben got off the car and stood next to Emma.
"Could've been helpful a little earlier" said Ben jokingly

"Shut up" said Emma

Kraven yelled in anger and lifted his head to show his bloody eye. He ripped apart Ben's webbing from his hand. Ben held Kravens knife. Kraven held out his hand and the knife started going towards him. Ben shot a web and began tugging on it. Kraven laughed and Emma shot her grappling hook at the knife. They both tugged and pulled but couldn't. Kraven then shot Ben in the neck with a dart. Ben started collapsing and let go of his web.

"Cat! Let go! Help him!" Said Grace urgently to Emma

Emma retracted her hook and saw Kraven smirk as the knife came back to his hand. He leaped away and ran across the buildings escaping.

"Hey, you alright?" Asked Emma concerned

"Not...really. Oww..."
Said Ben as he pulled out the dart.

Emma grabbed it and saw a red residue on the tip of the dart needle.
She then heard police sirens as police arrived.
"Aww shit! Come on lets go" she said as she helped him up.

Ben nodded and slowly got to his feet. Emma and Ben swung away.

"You guys headed back?" Asked Grace

"Yeah, I'll bring him to you" said Emma

"I'll be fine..." Said Ben in a weak voice

"No way, we're going back to Grace whether you like it or not" said Emma sternly

As Ben swung he could vaguely hear a voice in his head. This voice kept calling out to him. Repeating one word and one word only. Carnage