18.Fight at the Hospital

Ben struggled to break free of Venom's webs but didn't make much progress.
"Come on!" Yelled Ben with urgency. He looked over at his mask and then saw his web shooters on the floor. He had an idea.
"Maybe my webs can pull these webs off of me" said Ben. Ben reached with his foot and hit the button on his web shooter and a web shot at the middle of the black webbing and tightened. Ben the turned the web shooter around and shot a web at the wall.
"Alright,now I just need to" Ben used all his force and kicked the web shooter into the wall. The web ripped the black webbing off of him. He stood up and put on both of his web shooters. He quickly changed into his suit and then put on his mask.
"Can't stay here and wake him up,I have to go,now!" Ben jumped out the window and started following the black webbing. Ben started thinking as he swung rapidly.
"Finish what we started?" He thought on what Venom said.
"Oh no...Mom!"

Ben had made it to the hospital but saw nothing but black webs on the wall.
"Where are you?!" Thought Ben to himself. Ben jumped across to the wall but was tackled out of the air,seemingly out of nowhere by Venom. Ben crashed into the outside wall of the hospital and Venom was above him on the wall.
"What's the matter Ben? Your spidey sense didn't warn you?" Venom laughed evily. Ben shot a web at Venom's mouth but Venom just tore it off and grabed Ben by the throat. Ben punched Venom over and over but Venom threw him down towards the street. Venom started crawling up the side of the wall to Ben's mom's room. Before Ben hit the pavement he shot a web at the last second onto the wall and he was pulled up rapidly towards Venom. Ben landed behind Venom and crawled quickly after him. Venom made it to the window of the room and was about to break it but Ben shot a web around Venom's arms and he pulled Venom away,Venom fell towards the pavement. Venom shot a web around Ben's chest and pulled him with him. Ben held onto the wall trying to stay on but Venom pulled even harder. Ben ripped off a big chunk of the wall and fell towards Venom. Venom pulled himself towards Ben. Ben and Venom exchanged kicks,punches,and even a head but. Venom slashed parts of Ben's costume. Ben's arm,back of his neck,and chest had long claw marks and pieces of the costume torn off.
"Don't you miss us now" said Venom sarcasticly before kicking Ben through the falling chunk of the wall Ben had torn off.

Venom caught himself on the wall and began jumping up the wall. Ben was free falling through the air with the debris of the wall. Ben shot two webs,one from each hand onto the debris and pulled himself back onto the wall.
"You want me come get me! Leave her out of this!" Yelled Ben at Venom. Venom turned his head and roared.
"Excepting death so soon? As you wish!" Yelled Venon as he lunged at Ben. Ben shot multiple webs at the falling debris and flung them into Venom. Venom punched through one of the debris and flipped over the rest. Before Venom could impale Ben on his claws Ben grabbed onto the last web holding the debris and smashed Venom on the side of the head,knocking him down into the pavement. Ben held the bleeding chest and looked down to see his signature spider on his suit had three claw marks going diagonal across it.
"I need to end this now!"

Venom got up and roared angrily. Venom looked at Ben and yelled out.
"We know everyone you care about! Just because you stopped us here dosen't mean we don't have more targets! After all we know everyone you care about!" Venom began swinging away. Ben jumped and swung after him. Venom shot a web and pulled a car into Ben knocking him out of the air. Ben fell to the pavement and saw the car about to hit fleeing people. Ben looked over at the falling car and then at Venom,he had to make a choice. Save the people or save his loved ones. Ben jumped in front of the people and stopped the car from hitting them. The people turned to look at their bleeding hero as he put the car down. Just then a little kid went up to him and looked at Ben.
"I knew you weren't a bad guy." Ben turned to the kid and looked down at him. The people clapped for him,Ben finally had seen the people firmly behind and supporting him. Just then Carson showed up with a police car. He got out and aimed his gun at Ben. The people all stood in front of Ben shielding him.
"Get out of the way! He's under arrest!" Said Carson agrily. Ben shot a web and pulled the gun away from Carson and stood up to him. Ben held his chest and looked at Carson.
"Let's deal with Venom first...We'll deal with this later." Ben swung away following the trail of black webbing. The people cheered for Ben and looked at him as he swung away. Carson looked at Ben swing away and then at the people.
"Maybe I'm wrong about you..." Said Carson to himself.