26.The Black Cat

Ben was swinging slowly to the police station where he would meet Carson.
"Why? Why did I agree?!" Said Ben to himself as he swung.
"Did I not learn my lesson?! I can't tell her that I'm Spider-Man either. Why do I do this to myslef?" Asked Ben to himself as he repeled down from a web strand onto a ladder. He had a backpack on and inside he had his regular clothes. Ben took of his costume and put it in his backpack. He put on regular clothes and looked at his glowing and torn up costume.
"I think it's safe to say there is no fixing this. I'll draw up some costume ideas later,wait I'm off track and late...okay Ben move your ass already."

Ben tried running to the parking lot but was too hurt and instead just sped walked there. Ben saw Carson outside checking his watch.
"Psst! Psst!"

"You do know that it's not secretive if you're pretty much yelling?"

"I think I might've hit my head too hard back there"

"Just come in and follow my lead,okay?"

Ben nodded and followed Carson inside. Ben looked around and noticed boards with the Black Dragons and Tombstones men.
"Surprised they don't have one of m-" he thought to himself as he saw a board with Spider-Man all over it.
"Annnndddd I spoke too soon..." He thought to himself. Carson led Ben to what looked like an interrogation room. The first thing Ben saw was Dr.Connors sitting in a chair with handcuffs on his arms and legs.
"That's not gonna hold if he you know,turns into The Lizard" whispered Ben to Carson.
"Why am I here again? Isn't it a little suspicious that a teenager is in an interrogation room?!" Whispered Ben to Carson again.

"Just follow my lead okay?"

Ben nodded and followed him to the glass window. Carson looked at his men and stated telling them to guard the door in case of an escape. Ben looked at Dr.Connors in the chair. He saw him broken and almost as if he was a shell of himself.
"Ben there before..." Said Ben to himself looking at his former teacher.
Carson walked to Ben and put his hand on his shoulder and whispered to him.
"Okay so you are here to "Get to Connors" but if you can get more info on how he was with Negative and more info if you can. Go for it."

Ben walked in to the chamber and sat down at the chair infront of Connors. He was almost nervous talking to his step father's killer and former teacher. Ben looked at Connors and finally said a word.
"Dr.Connors? It's me Ben. Not a police officer,not one of the gang members,just me" he said in a calm and collected tone.

"B-Ben? Is that really you?" He said quiveringly

"Its okay Doc,I just want to talk. You and me one on one"

Dr.Connors raised his head and saw Ben sitting across from him. He looked at his missing arm and then saw his face in the mirror. He saw that reptilian skin was still on his face. He was becoming more and more his inner demon.
"Ben,tell me how long ive been away from the rest of the world" he said ashamed.

Ben heard people talking and just continued with Connors.
"It's been months sir,where have you been?"

"Os-Oscorp..." He said trembling

"Oscorp? How?"

"They held me captive,forced my mutations. Then the guy in the tuxedo came to me and cured me,or so I thought. He had just altered my dna but,I can see he increased my transformation."

Ben tried taking in all the information but was overwhelmed. He then felt his spider-sense go off and looked at Connors assuming he was mutating. A loud explosion came from the wall behind Connors. Ben flew off his chair and landed on his back.
"Get Connors!" Yelled a feminine voice.

Ben shook his head and jumped up and saw people dragging Connors through the hole in the wall. Ben ran to the door to open it but was met with a swift slash. He turned around and saw a woman in a black leather suit with white fur and white long hair.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you sweety" she said menacingly.

"Who are you?"

"You can call me the Black Cat" she slashed at Ben but Ben dodged and sweeped at her legs. He jumped up onto the ceiling and kicked Ben down to the ground. She stood over top of him and handcuffed him.
"I know you can break out of that,but I wouldn't recommend it...Spidey" she said to him quietly into his ear.

Ben sat in shock as she jumped through the hole and on the back of a van. She blew a kiss at Ben and winked as she made her escape. Ben sat there with a scratches on his arm and debris covering the door. He had new information on Connor,Oscorp,and new mystery. He had a new journey ahead of him.