28.New Suit, New Tech

Ben had made it home and opened his back pack. He emptied the prototypes on his desk and pulled out a notepad and a couple colored pencils. He then took out his phone and looked at Grace's contact.
"How am I supposed to keep this a secret from her? I can't just tell her "Hey Grace! I'm Spider-Man! Cool ain't it?" I guess I'll have to find a way. Just like always, I end up alone, in my own crazy little world" said Ben aloud to himself. He connected his phone to his speakers and began playing music. He played Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. He then started to draw out his design for his new suit.

He began to draw and eventually got a basic design. He didn't have an idea for the spider logo. He then layed back in his chair and looked at his framed picture of Ethan and Himself at the homecoming dance with Grace in the middle. Ben let out a small smile and then he looked at the broken closet door. He then remembered Venom.
"I'm sorry for what happend Ethan, but I'll carry your memory along with Joel's with Spider-Man. It was my fault, and I'm sorry bud. I miss you." Said Ben to the picture of them at homecoming. Ben began drawing a large spider logo that went all the way around his chest and back. He then started coloring in the drawing. Ben grabbed some of the fabric he used for his old suit and began making it. After he finished making the suit he made the mask and looked at it.
"Maybe I can make adjustments to just about everything. I mean I have the tech, might aswell experiment" said Ben to himself. Ben started drawing up a mask with lenses that zoom in and out like a camera. He also started drawing multiple versions of different types of webshooters. Eventually Ben came down to a final design for the suits look and tech after about 20 designs for the suit, tech, and webshooters.

Ben started making the webshooters. He used the two bracelet prototypes as small webshooters for him to wear out in public. They connect to the webshooters on the suit to make it easier so he dosen't have to take off his bracelets.

After hours of work on his new suit and tech, Ben had finally finished. Ben put on the suit and held his mask in hand.
"Suit feels lighter somehow, this could let me do more acrobatics" said Ben to himself. Ben put on the mask and looked at himself in the mirror and posed.

 Ben put on the mask and looked at himself in the mirror and posed

Ben tested his zoom in lenses and found that they worked.
"Thank you science class" said Ben as he smiled. He then looked at his webshooters on his suit and pressed a button on the left side of the webshooter.
"If this works, it'll be great" said Ben as he aimed at an empty plastic water bottle. He shot his web and it became an electric web line.
"Yes! Awesome! Can't believe that worked" said Ben in relief. Ben then turned off what he called "Taser Webs". Ben took held his mask in hand and and pressed button on the top of his webshooters. The masks white eyes flashed white for a second and then the lights dimmed back to normal. He talked and heard his voice in his mask.
"Coms work, hopefully I'll be able to add this to my lenses so I can hear people from long distances" said Ben with a smile.

Ben looked on his desk and saw the signal disrupters/creators he had picked apart. He picked up one of the chips and put it in his webshooters. This created a secure communication channel for him to talk with other people. Ben had for the most part finished his tech. He had some unfinished projects but he decided to finish them at a later date. He had a cartridges on both sides of his belt. Ben messed with all the webshooters functions. The webshooters had Taser Webs, Web Grenades, Shotgun Webs that worked like a double barrel shotgun; shoots out two webs instead of one, and Ricochet Webs. Ben had still been confused about one button on his webshooters though. He pressed it but nothing seemed to change. He then held the button longer and his suit was consumed by small grey orbs the came out of his webshooters. Ben was left in his underwear wearing both his bracelets.
"What the hell just happened?!" Said Ben panicked. He looked at his bracelet webshooters and held the same botton down again. The small orbs rolled out again but this time they were red, blue, black, and white. He then was in his new suit with his mask on.
"Holy shit!" He yelled in shock. He then took off his mask and smiled as he figured it out.
"It's like a quick change feature, this must've been developed for the military" said Ben shocked. He then realized that he had basically a remote controlled Spidey suit.
"Saves me time from changing. This is really cool, it's like a portable changing station" said Ben with a grin on his face.

Ben had put the suit back into his bracelets and changed into some regular clothes. He looked at the time and decided he should give the signal of his communications channel to Grace and Carson.
"First Grace then I'll give it to Carson. Hopefully some lady in a skin tight cat suit dosen't attack me this time" said Ben as they orbs changed him into his new suit.
"Time to give this thing a test run on it's commutation signal and maybe I'll even find some bad guys along the way" said Ben as swung out into the night towards Grace's house.