34.Vulture

Ben had woken up with Grace still in his arms. He got up slowly and stretched. He looked at the clock and saw he had woken up early for once.
"Wow...early for once" he said as he stretched. Ben looked at his backpack and saw his suit. He went up stairs to get web cartridges. He opened a cabinet next to his desk and saw he only had four left. He picked them up and went downstairs.

He say Grace had woken up and that she was stretching. Ben walked to his bag and opened it. He put the web cartridges on the belt of the suit and zipped it back up.
"You ready for the field trip today?" Asked Grace as she got up from the couch.

"Yeah, maybe the city can calm down a bit and I don't have to do the whole Spider-Man thing"

"We better get going Ben, we may be early but you never know"

"Yeah, sounds good"

Ben put on his back pack and opened the door. Emma was standing outside.
"Oh, hey Emma. Didn't know you were coming today"

"Well I got a car now so I thought it would be a nice change of pace if we werent swinging from rooftop to roooftop" said Emma as she walked towards her car. The group got into the car and began driving to school.
"Any word on Kraven?" Asked Emma

"Nothing on the news, I can try talking to Carson"

"Wait my dad?" Asked Grace

"Yeah, I'll call him right now" said Ben as he dialed Carson. Carson picked up and asked
"Ben?"

"Hey it's me, any information on Kraven?"

"Not since your last encounter with him, and the Wakandan king"

Emma and Grace looked at Ben
"What?!" They both mouthed. Ben smiled awkwardly.

"Just be careful Ben, don't cause any trouble while you do whatever a spider can. The people and the police especially are getting more and more angry at you. One more mess up and...there's Nothing I can do to save your ass. They'll bring in a guy to take you out and you don't want that."

"What guy? S.W.A.T? Military?"

"Former military, Frank Castle. He's pissed off at you and trust me. He's inching to get at you."

"Well then. I'll stay frosty."

"Bye Ben, and remember to be careful."

Ben hung up and looked at Emma and Grace
"Did I not tell you guys about meeting the king of Wakanda?"

"Absu-fucking-lutely not" said Emma

"My bad..."

They sat in silence in the parking lot of the school as they saw the school bus. Ben unzipped his back pack and checked his equipment.
"Web fluid check, suit check, mask check, shock web fluid? Oh I'm running low." Emma glanced at Ben
"What do you plan on doing at the Statue of Liberty exactly?"

"Well just incase I need to get off the bus and you know get to business"

"Good thing I came prepared then"

"What do you mean?"

"You need my help Ben, you may be able to lift up a building but you don't always think everything through"

"...well I haven't tried lifting a buiding yet" said Ben as he got quiter.

"I'll be your eyes and ears, I linked the comms to my phone so I'll be able to talk to you guys"

"We're like the Justice League, well maybe not...they're not doing so hot in the movie biz right now. Maybe we'll just be like the 3 musketeers but...we kick ass"

"Don't they kick ass too?" Asked Grace

"...well shit"

They boarded the school bus and sat next to each other. Ben had the window seat while Emma sat in the middle and Grace on the walkway side. The bus started to head off and Ben looked out the window. He heard the same noise as last night and assumed it must've been a police helicopter looking for someone but he saw nothing in the air. He had an uneasy feeling but didn't feel his spider sense. He felt a sharp pain in the back of his head and looked at his arm. He rolled up his sleeve and saw his viens were a deep crimson red. He then heard a voice whisper to him
"We need to have a talk spider...". Ben then seemingly passed out.

Ben opened his eyes and saw webs everywhere. He looked at Emma and she then started to glow bright blue. Ben saw sparks fly off her. She had morphed into Joel.
"J-Joel? No...No!"

"Why did you kill me Ben? I was just like you...you killed me. Then you killed Ethan. Why?" Asked Joel very quietly and sad.

"I didn't mean t-" Ben was cut off.

"WHY?!" Joel choked Ben and electrocuted him. Ben flew out of the school bus and landed on the road. A car sped towards him. He shot a web at a nearby building and pulled himself off. As he swung he felt something crawl up him. It was the Venom symbiote. He was now a top the building he stood on before he went after Mr.Negative.

"NO! GET OFF OF ME!" Yelled Ben as he ripped the suit off peace by peace. His surroundings then changed to the burning building he fought Venom in.
He looked around as the venom symbiote crawled towards the flame. He heard a voice call to him in the flame.

"Ben..." Said the familiar voice.

"No...You're not real!"

Venom walked out from the flame. Venom wrapped Ben in black webbing and held him over the fire pit where Ethan died.

"You killed us...you killed Ethan. How many more have to die until you're satisfied?!" Yelled Ethan.

"I WISH I COULD BRING YOU BACK! I'M THE ONE WHO DESERVED TO DIE THAT DAY!"

Ethan threw Ben into the flame pit and as he fell he saw Carnage reach out to grab him as he fell.
"We will make everything better for you. As we did to Cletus...We will be one" Said Carnage as he laughed maniacally

"NOOOO!" Yelled Ben as he fell into Carnage's mouth. Ben had then woken up. His eyes bloodshot red. Ben gasped for air as he looked around. He calmed down and his eyes reverted back to normal.

"Ben? Ben!" Whispered Emma to him

"What did I miss?" Said Ben shaken up

"Kraven, 9 o'clock"

Ben looked out the window next to Grace. He saw Kraven ontop of a trailer.
"I need a distraction Em"

Emma nodded her head and yelled out
"Kim is giving head to Bryan in the front!"
The kids all ran to the front of the bus.

Ben stood there shocked but crawled out the window with his backpack
"...was not expecting that" said Ben surprised. Ben changed into his suit and put on his mask. He crawled up the bus and was now ontop of the bus. He saw Kraven dig his knife into the trailer. Ben saw they were on the bridge heading to the Statue of Liberty.
"Alright Ben, let's get to work" he said as he shot two webs at the trailer. He pulled back and launched himself toward Kraven but was suddenly hoisted away into the air. He felt metal dig into his shoulders as he flew up into the sky above the bridge. He turned his head and saw he was being carried by Vulture.
"Oh my god..."

"I've been waiting for this you murderer!" Said Vulture as dragged Ben across the water. Ben wasnt able to speak because his head was submerged underwater. Ben shot a web at the bridge and pulled himself to the bridge. Vulture tore of a small piece of Ben's costume. He was angered and made a 180 degree turn and flew directly at Ben. Ben was under the bridge and he looked at Vulture come at him. Ben's eyes widened and swung to the other side of the bridge with Vulture on his tail. Ben launched straight up. Into the sky. Vulture went to slash at Ben with his sharp metal wings but Ben went over Vulture.
"I didn't mean to kill Ethan!"

"Don't speak his name!" Yelled Vulture as he did a flip and grabbed Ben out of the sky. He rammed Ben into the school bus. Ben flew into the bus and went out the other window. The bus swerved and hit the cars on the other lanes. Vulture went under the bridge and came out the other side and grabbed Ben. Ben saw the bus head to the edge of the bridge and dangle over the ocean. Vulture flew full speed towards the statute of liberty as Ben desperately tried to get out and save his classmates.