Chapter 2. Meeting her

Taehyung P.O.V

I was the first to wake up and heard some alarms going off, they were probably from Yoongi because he doesn't wake up from just one alarm. After the alarms stopped I heard a loud thud and figured that it was Yoongi falling out of his bed.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and I saw everyone slowly walking in the kitchen. "how are you Yoongi?" I asked not looking at his grumpy face. "you know I hate talking right after I woke up right?" he said with a stern expression on his face. I slowly backed away out of the kitchen and ran upstairs to get dressed, I suddenly saw black spots in front of my eyes and leaned against the wall for support. I closed my eyes for a sec and opened them again, my vision was normal but a headache was starting to come up. After I was done packing my back I heard Namjoon say that were leaving. I ran downstairs and waited for the rest. When the rest was ready we walked to school.

>

When we arrived at school I smelled a certain sent that made my wolf go crazy, and my headache got a bit worse. "are you okay?, you look a bit pale" Jungkook said worried. I looked at him confused "yeah a light headache nothing more" I said not to worry him.

We went into the classroom and I sat in the back, somehow the sent got stronger and stronger until I saw a girl walking in the room. The scent came from her I thought. "mate" I said to Jungkook through mind link. He looked at me with wide eyes and that shifted to her. "Hello ..my.. name is Y/N..... nice to meet you all" I heard her say while she was looking down

Y/N that's a beautiful name I thought.

"go sit behind Jimin over there" Mr. Kim said.

That's right in front of me! I thought to myself. I watched every move she made from that point on. When she turned around to see me, I couldn't look away and looked even deeper in her eyes.

Suddenly she tapped on Jimins shoulder and I saw him turn around with a grin on his face. I couldn't keep the growl in my mouth anymore. After I let out a low growl I saw him looking at me and smirking. I was furious because he knew, he knew that Y/N was my mate.

Jungkook saw everything happening and saw the expression on my face. "aren't you suppose to spit fire at this moment Taehyung?" Jungkook mind linked me.

I looked at him with an annoyed face.

End of Taehyungs P.O,V