Chapter 16. Visiting

After he finally had his tail between his legs he tried to run away from us but that wasn't my plan. I ran after him and tackled him on the floor. I bit his neck and heard a squeak coming from him. I let go and changed back to my human form.

He was still alive so I picked him up by his throat. Namjoon and Hoseok came towards us and showed a smirk "You didn't think that we were purebloods right" Namjoon chuckled while showing his blood red eyes.

The man was shaking in my grip. "I .. I .. I didn't know" he stuttered.

"You're going with us" said Namjoon.

I changed back in a wolf an threw him on my back while walking behind Hoseok and Namjoon. "No, no , I don't want to go with you" he said panicking.

I growled to him to stay still and luckily he shut his mouth after that.

We walked towards another packhouse from our allies.

Namjoon knocked on the door and soon there was a maid present "Goodmorning, how can I help you"

Namjoon showed his red eyes and she shivered a bit. She let us in and I changed back to human and dragged that man with me. the maid asked us to wait here until the alpha came to welcome us.

Namjoon walked towards the livingroom and sat down on the couch. Hoseok and I stood behind it.

After 5 minutes a men came downstairs Seungcheol was his name. "Goodmorning Namjoon, why so early, everyone is still asleep"

"I brought a present for you" Namjoon said and pointed at the men.

"what am I supposed to do with a rough?" he said while sitting down on a chair and yawning.

The rough looked at him with fright because he knew that there were two alpha's here now.

"There is a pack of roughes close to my territory and this is one of them, probably one of the weakest" Namjoon explained.

"NO, I'm not, I'm one of the beta's of the pack" he said with anger. Taehyung punched him in his stomach and the man started coughing up blood.

"I need your help with interrogating him, I know that your beta's are the best at that" Namjoon said while looking straight in Seungcheols eyes.

"And what would I get out of this, my service is not for free you know" Seungcheol said while looking up so Namjoon couldn't look in his eyes because if that happened then he would see fear. Every alpha was afraid of Namjoon, he was the most powerful and riches alpha alive and no one wanted to go against him.

"I'll pay you enough money if you get the right information out of him" Namjoon said with a smirk.

Seungcheol nodded and called two of his beta's down.

"Alpha, why so early" said soonyoung with Vernon trailing him. they were both rubbing their eyes while walking down the stairs.

They both stepped into the livingroom and saw us. They stood there both shocked looking at us.

"We're sorry..." they said and bowed to Namjoon.

Seungcheol sighed "Take this rough wolf to the interrogation room and make sure he spills everything about the rough pack"

The both nodded and took the men from my grip and walked away with him.

"are they literally the best of the best?" I asked with doubt.

"Yeah, they are the best of my pack and I didn't want to wake the others" Seugcheol said.

Namjoon nodded and stood up "Thanks for doing this and call me when you have answers, we will be leaving now"

Seungcheol nodded and leaded us to the door.

"It was nice to see you again Namjoon, I hope to see you at the party this time" he said with a smile.

"We will see if I have time for it" Namjoon said while turning his head back.

We ran away into the woods again and towards our packhouse that was a few miles away from here. "Weird.. their epsilon didn't noticed us yet?" Hoseok said.

"He noticed us when we stepped one foot in the territory already but he can sense who it is and he probably is somewhere out of our sight" Namjoon said while running faster.

After a few hours of running we finally arrived home and it was dark already, we were all exhausted and entered the house to see them all sleeping on the couch while there was a movie playing. Everyone was there except Yoongi because he was patrolling.

I was happy to see Y/N laying peacefully sleeping. I walked closer to them to pick her up and when I had her in my arms Jungkook woke up. He looked at me with a tired face that could fall back to sleep right away and I walked away with her in my arms.

I entered my bedroom and laid her in the bed. I changed into my pajama and figured that I didn't need a shirt. I laid next to her and drifted off to sleep.