Chapter 8. Control

Namjoons P.O.V.

I ran towards Taehyung to shake him "Wake up damn it!" I growled but it didn't work he already passed out. "Alpha, what happened to him?" Hoseok asked worried. I looked at him "It's because his wolf linked to Y/N, and I've read that if a werewolf link with a human that It could get dangerous" I explained.

"Dangerous..how?"

I looked at him while picking Taehyung up "His wolf will take control of his body so we need to lock him up until he regained the control over his body again" I walked inside the house towards the basement. I locked him up and chained him. I walked towards the stairs and ordered two of my pack to watch him.

I stepped into the livingroom and Jungkook was waiting for me there "What happened to Taehyung, why is he in the basement?!" he said worried. I sighed and explained everything and then got to bed because it was late.

End Namjoons P.O.V.

Y/N P.O.V.

- Morning -

I woke up with a smile while thinking about yesterday. Today was a school day and I couldn't wait until I would see Taehyung. I got ready and ran outside my apartment towards school. I was walking with a big smile. When I reached the entrance I didn't see them yet so I decided to go to class already. I sat down at my seat and did some homework to kill the time.

10 minutes later I saw Jimin and Jungkook walking in the classroom. but I didn't see a third man. "Jimin, where is Taehyung?" I asked with a smile.

He looked at me "Euhmm.. He is sick, don't worry about it sweetheart" he said with a reassuring smile. I nodded and class started.

After two hours of class it finally was break. I stood up from my seat and Jimin turned towards me "Hey Y/N do you want to eat outside with me, the weather is nice"

I smiled friendly and nodded. We walked together to a picnic table. I sat down and Jimin sat right next to me "Euhm.. Jimin, can you maybe sit in front of me" I said shy while moving a bit from him. he stood up and sat in front of me "Of course" he said with a smile.

We started eating and I looked through the window from the cafeteria to see Namjoon looking with a stern expression our way. I saw Jimin tense up by it. after 15 minutes of awkwardness he finally let out a loud breath. "Should we go back to class?" he said while packing his stuff. I looked at him confused "Euhmm... sure" i said while also packing my stuff. Jimin walked in front of me and we walked inside the school "Jimin"

He turned his head "Yeah?"

"Can I come over after school?"

He looked away for a second "I'm sorry Y/N, it's quite hectic in the packhouse right now"

I lowered my head "Oow okay, don't worry about it" I walked towards the classroom and sat down.

End Y/N P.O.V.

Taehyung P.O.V.

I woke up but I felt something heavy on both of my wrist. I slowly opened my eyes only to see that I was in the basement while being chained up. "What the hell!"

A man walked closer to me "Taehyung is that you?" he asked.

I looked at him weirdly "Yeah who else, WHY AM I CHAINED UP!" I yelled. He looked back " Tim, contact the alpha that Taehyung is awake"

I stood up and he stepped a bit back. "Vince is that you?" I said while stepping closer to him. "Taehyung stay back, we will explain everything when the alpha is back" he said while stepping back further. I felt a sudden pain in my head. "AAAAAAGGGHHH" I screamed while holding my head and falling on the ground. I got dizzy. I heard someone yell my name "TAEHYUNG DON'T PASS OUT!"

But it was already too late and I was gone.

End Taehyung P.O.V.

No one's P.O.V.

Taehyung fell on the ground while Vince and Tim looked worried at each other "Is he changing? I just told the alpha that Taehyung was himself" Tim said to Vince. Suddenly Taehyung growled. Both boys looked at each other worried and then at Taehyung. Taehyung was slowly standing up with bright yellow eyes and big fangs. Both boys knew what was happening. Namjoon wasn't home for another 15 minutes so they needed to control Taehyung for 15 minutes.

"Taehyung take control over your body damn it!" Vince said angry. Taehyung didn't react to it and just stood up and growled towards them.

After 15 minutes of tenseness in the basement Namjoon finally arrived with Jungkook. "Alpha, you're finally here" Tim said relieved. Namjoon looked at them and then focused on Taehyung. You could hear Taehyung whispering something "Kill kill kill kill" over and over again.

Taehyung lost his mind and Namjoon knew that it would be hard to bring him back and take control again.