Chapter 14. 'play around'

I walked closer until he stopped. He looked forwards to a paper and I saw a few tears escape his eyes. he slowly started playing again but now it was a sadder song. He didn't look at the piano tiles anymore but now he was focusing on the paper.

"Are you okay?" I asked while coming closer. He stopped playing and didn't even look at me. "Go away" he said in a low tone.

I didn't move and asked it again "Yoongi are you okay?" but now almost whispering. He hit his fingers hard on the piano tiles and looked at me with stern eyes "LEAVE ME ALONE" he yelled. Right after he said that his eyes turned grey and he started growling. I slowly stepped back while he stood up. I was scared because Taehyung and Namjoon weren't home. I knew that if I start running that he would definitely run after me and kill me. oh lord why did I do this.

His canine teeth started growing and he slowly turned into a big wolf

His canine teeth started growing and he slowly turned into a big wolf. He growled louder and louder. I stumbled back towards a corner. "Please Yoongi, don't kill me" I said with tears streaming down my face. He didn't response and got closer and closer to me.

Suddenly I heard two pair of footsteps coming down the stairs. "Y/N!" I heard Jungkook yelling. Jungkook ran towards me with Jimin trailing after him. Jungkook turned into a wolf also and held Yoongi back while Jimin dragged me away. Jimin ran towards two big glass doors and opened them, he called Jungkook and signaled him that they were open. After Jungkook noticed that we ran upstairs towards Jimins room. it was a pretty big room full with pastel colors. He seated me on the couch and he walked towards his balcony. "you need to stay here, I'll have to help Jungkook to calm Yoongi down" he said while jumping down. I ran towards the balcony to see a big wolf running deep into the forest.

I sat down on the couch .

After 5 minutes the door opened from the bedroom and Jin entered "I heard what happened" Jin said.

"Well I don't know what happened, why was Yoongi so pissed?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"Let me explain" He said while sitting next to me. "Every month there is one day that this happens, Yoongi plays piano in the middle of the night to ease his pain, the songs that he is playing were from his mate , she wrote them for him" he said.

"he is someone who doesn't show his emotions that much except one night per month, because then he allows himself to remember everything, and if you interrupt him in such mental state then he's going to bite, he doesn't allow other people to help him grief so he pushed them away and let his wolf side take over just like he did now" he explained.

My eyes widened "Oh my god I didn't know""

"Don't worry about it, he has to open his heart to someone and I kinda hoped that you could do that" he said full of hope.

"How can I do that when he almost killed me just then" I said confused.

"I hope you can try again, sometimes he seems different when you're around, he seems softer" he said smiling

I laughed "I never noticed that before, especially not when he tried to kill me"

"That is because it was his wolf side who wanted to attack you, you know that Yoongi doesn't have his full control yet" he said with a smile.

I nodded and told him that I would try.

After the conversation we heard the three pack members enter the house. Jin and I walked downstairs and saw Yoongi knocked out in Jimin and Jungkooks hands. "Let's go back to sleep" was the only thing Jungkook said. Jimin smiled at me and took me to his bedroom "Euhmm... Jimin what are you going to do?" I said as he closed his bedroom door behind us. "You're going to sleep in my bed for safety" he smirked.

I furrowed my brows.

"Don't worry I'll sleep on the couch" he said while yawning and laid on the couch.

When it looked like he was sleeping I laid in his bed and fell asleep.

-The next morning-

I woke up with something around my waist, it was warm and comfortable so I kept my eyes closed until realization hit me. I shot my eyes open and heard a grunt coming from behind me. I saw two arms wrapped around my waist and I turned my head to see Jimins sleeping body next to me. I threw his arms away from me and jumped out of the bed "WHAT THE HELL JIMIN!" I yelled. He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them. "Don't yell, you'll wake the whole house" he said while planting his face in his pillow.

"I thought that you would sleep on the couch!"

"It was cold so I decided to sleep in bed" he put his head to the side and smirked.

I threw the blanket of the bed and jumped back "You only sleep in your underwear?! Where did you pajama go?"

He sat on the bed and his smirk grew wider "You were so hot that I didn't need them anymore"

I growled and threw the blanket back while walking out of the room.

"Love you too!" he yelled while I closed the door harshly.

I walked downstairs to see Jungkook eating cereal. "Morning Y/N, did you sleep well?" he asked. I looked at him with a death stare "Shut up". I picked some cereal for myself and sat down and ate it. he looked at me weirdly.

10 minutes later Jimin walked into the kitchen "Morning" Jungkook said to him. Jimin greeted him back and sat in front of me "Now that Taehyung is gone till tonight we can play around if you want to" he whispered to me. I hit him on his cheek.

"Pervert" I told him.

Jungkooks eyes shot open "What did you do this time" he looked angry at Jimin.

"nothing I just want to play with Y/N, that is all" he said raising his hands in innocents.

Jungkooks eyes lit up "Can I join?" he asked Jimin with a smile.

I looked at him with disgust.

Jimin nodded and Jungkook jumped in excitement "Great I'm going to get Yoongi hyung" he said while running off.

"Wait what?!" Jimin and I said in unison.

15 minutes later

"YEAH, JIMIN YOU SUCK AT THIS" Jungkook said.

....

We were all seated in the living room playing ..... Monopoly.

Jimin threw the dices and stepped on one of Jungkooks streets and had to pay him.

I sat awkwardly next to Yoongi who was forced to play by Jungkook. When Jimin and Jungkook were busy I started talking to Yoongi "I'm sorry... about last night" I said.

Yoongi didn't say anything for a few seconds until "No, I'm sorry, I wasn't supposed to lose control " he said guilty.

"I forgive you, I can see how much pain you pile up inside and if you need anyone to talk to about it, I'm always here for you" I said while taking his hand.

He nodded and smiled.

"Y/N it's your turn" Jungkook yelled.

We played for another two hours until Jin was done with the food. Jungkook didn't let us finish until he had won.

"That was a fun game, right" he said smiling.

We sat down on the dining table and ate our food. after dinner we watched a movie and waited for Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok to come back.

A/N 

Second update today, I finally summer break whoehoe. and I'm sorry that I didn't update that much the past few weeks. I hope you'll can forgive me