Chapter 15. Taehyungs P.O.V.

Taehyungs P.O.V

I whispered to Y/N that I'll be save. After that I waited for Hoseok and Namjoon to come and we left.

"Alpha, what kind of mission are we doing?" I asked.

"There is a rough pack heading our way and I need to check them out if they're dangerous or not" he said while running in a direction.

"Why did you take me instead of Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"Because you are one of the strongest of the pack" Namjoon said

We both nodded and ran a few kilometers further until we reached a camp. There were a lot of tents spread across the area and there was one big red one that stood out the most. A few people were walking around while making food and gathering wood for fire. They all looked dirty.

"is this how rough wolves live?" I whispered

"Yeah, pathetic isn't it" Namjoon whispered with a grin.

After 30 minutes of observing a big muscular male came out of the red tent. He had an awful aura around him. I looked at Namjoon and saw his eyes turn to red while he slowly growled. 

"Alpha

"Alpha.. calm down" I whispered while shaking his shoulder. He looked at me and took a deep breath while his eyes changed back to normal.

"Do you know that guy?" Hoseok asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I met him once when my father was leader of the pack and I was just a little kid, he wanted to join our pack but my dad declined his offer and walked away, when he walked away I saw 3 of our pack members attack that man and I thought he would never return" Namjoon said.

-

It was currently 12 o'clock at night and we started heading to a safe distance so we could rest, we took shifts to patrol around the area so no one could surprise us.

I was patrolling at 2 o'clock until 4. I walked around and thought of Y/N. it was very peaceful. When I did my first round I sat down next to the sleeping Namjoon and Hoseok until I felt my ears ringing, something was wrong, something was wrong with Y/N!.

I didn't try to scream but it hurts so much that I let out a yelp. Hoseok and Namjoon shot up by the thought that there was danger but they saw me holding my breath hoping that it would go away.

"Taehyung! What happened" Namjoon shook me.

I looked at him with glowing eyes "Something is wrong with Y/N, I can feel that she is frightened, I need to help her" I said while standing up. When I tried to run into the direction of the packhouse someone held my arm.

"You're staying here, she probably had a nightmare or something" Namjoon said with a stern voice. I calmed down by hearing the voice of my alpha and stayed there.

"I'll call Vince to ask what happened, okay?" he said while taking his phone out.

He talked to Vince who was half asleep. "What do you want" Vince asked in a broken voice.

"Vince it's me" Namjoon said calmly. He could hear some noises coming from the other line "Alpha, I'm sorry that I didn't pick the phone up properly" he said with a fully awake tone.

"Tell me what is happening right now in the packhouse" Namjoon said a bit irritated.

"Euhmm.. nothing, it's pretty peaceful here right now, Yoongi just stopped with playing piano and that's all" he said dumbfounded.

"Okay, bye" Namjoon said fast and hung up.

"see, there is nothing to worry about" Namjoon said to me.

"You think I can trust that idiot, he probably only said that to be able to sleep again" I said furious.

"Taehyung calm down, if something happened and we get to know about it when were home then Vince would be the first that I turn to" Namjoon said.

I was still not satisfied with that answer but I couldn't do nothing about it.

Suddenly we heard something move in the bushes.

"Who is there" Namjoon spoke up.

A men came out with an evil grin "None of your business"

I saw his eyes change from brown to purple. Now you could see that he was obviously a rough, they all have purple eyes. he changed into a normal size wolf in front of us and started growling. We all laughed at how pathetic it looked.

Namjoon mind linked me to attack him so I changed into a bigger wolf. I could see his tail slowly move between his legs. He probably never seen a pureblood werewolf. The rough wolves were more human than wolf and that made them weak while they thought that they were badass while fighting each other. I eyed him with my bright yellow eyes and showed my sharp teeth.