Chapter 23. Final

No ones P.O.V

The next day arrived and Y/N still wasn't awake. Taehyung turned into a wolf last night and killed all of the remaining roughes even the younger ones. He didn't care and no one stopped him. when he killed the last one he smirked and licked his lips. Namjoon was in his office calling Seungcheol to tell him that that pack is defeated and that there is no need to worry anymore. Taehyung was laying that morning next to Y/N's sleeping body. Her wounds were healing but slow because they were so deep. Taehyung didn't change back to his human form. He was still in his wolf form covered in the roughed blood but he couldn't care less about it. he just wanted Y/N to wake up.

Jin came into the room a few hours later to check on Y/N's wounds. Taehyung was growling heavily to him to warn him. "Taehyung stop it! I'm just trying to help her and you know that, she will wake up don't worry about that, just have patience and go take a shower" Jin said while changing her bandages.

Taehyung ignored him and laid back down.

A week later

Taehyung was out in the forest running around to find a victim. He spotted a girl that was around 16 years old. He slowly walked towards her until she noticed. "A...a... Wolf?" she stuttered in fear. Taehyung growled deeply while walking towards her. He made himself big. She stumbled back and was crying "Please don't kill me, please " she begged. Taehyung stopped and turned back human. He had a crazy look on his face and his eyes were still bright yellow and his teeth were out. he growled louder the closer he got. The girl started crying louder and louder. It started raining. The girl shivered in fear and because she was drenched in rain now. Taehyung looked at her with his hungry eyes and grabbed her throat tightly. She started gasping for air. He threw her back on the ground and she was heavily breathing. A rusle was heard behind Taehyung in the bushes. It was Jungkook. "What the hell are you doing Tae" he yelled at him. Taehyung slowly turned to him and growled at him with his bright yellow eyes.

"You know that this won't help Y/N in any way!"

Taehyung faced his back again towards Jungkook.

"Please Tae, take control over your body, this is not healthy for you, your wolf has caused enough damage. How long will you keep this wall up for us" Jungkook begged.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook again with a pained expression and walked towards the girl and slashed her throat. He changed back to a wolf and walked passed Jungkook. Back to the packhouse.

Another week later

Y/N was fully healed and could wake up every moment. Taehyung killed several people in those weeks to calm his rage. He didn't eat nor did he talk to anyone. He looked horrible but didn't seem to care about that.

Y/N P.O.V.

You slowly opened my eyes, the light was hurting my eyes causing a headache. When you opened them fully you looked around and saw Taehyung in his wolf form sleeping on the ground. He was covered in dried blood and because of that his hair was stuck together. "Tae" you called him with a broken voice. his big head shot up and looked in your direction. At first he looked happy but it was soon replaced with sorrow. He turned away and walked out of the room. you saw his lean figure walking away. you tried to stand up to run after him but when you stepped out of your bed you felt dizzy and fell back to bed. After the black spots vanished from your view. then Jin walked in "Y/N! you're awake! How are you feeling" he said while checking your eye reflexes. "I'm fine I think, for how long was I out"

"euhmm.. about 2 weeks I think, your wounds were really bad and you lost a lot of blood that day" he explained. you looked down "What happened to Tae these two weeks? He looks very bad" you asked worried.

"when he found out how bad your wounds were, his wolf took over and killed all of the remaining roughes and some nights he even went out to kill random people, he never talked to any of us and stayed mostly at your side" Jin explained.

You looked at him with shock. You stood up and almost fell again until Jin held you up. "Y/N your body is too weak to walk yet, go back to bed" he warned you.

You ripped your arm away from him and walked out of the room while adjusting your eyes to your surroundings. You walked downstairs and saw Taehyung in his wolf form in the livingroom. You ran up to him and hugged him tightly he inhaled your sent strongly "Tae! I missed you" you cried in his fur. He whimpered and turned back human. His cries were loud and he wasn't able to speak because of it.

After an hour crying together he finally spoke "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you back then" he told you with tears in his eyes. you looked at him with pity "I forgive you, please don't blame yourself for it" I told him while hugging him tightly.

I looked at his body and saw that he didn't have an ounce of fat on his body and that he was covered in dried blood. "Let's clean you up okay" you told him while we walked towards the bathroom. we showered together and you rubbed all of the stained blood from him. when we were done he kissed you and pulled you to the bed. "I love you Y/N".

You smiled at that and pulled him off of you "We will do that later, first we should eat something" you said while your stomach rumbled.

He chuckled and you walked downstairs together. In the kitchen was Yoongi already. "I heard that you were awake so I prepared two strong meals for the both of you" he said as he placed the plaids in front of us. It was full with meat, eggs and bread but mostly meat.

Yoongi smiled while he looked at Taehyung as he started eating like his life depended on it.

One month later

The peace came back to the packhouse and Taehyung and you were fully back to normal. We had a few more dates and a few of the other pack members found their mate too. We were the most powerful pack out there.

We were the dangerous pack. 

A/N.

I know it has been weeks since i last uploaded. i had trouble with writing the story so it took a little longer then i thought. i'm sorry for that.

i hope you enjoyed the story. it came out differently that the old one and i'm happy with that because that story was really confusing even for me. 

i hope you have a nice day.