Chapter 21. The transformation

Taehyung and I walked towards the dining table and I saw the table full with meat and some other things but mostly meat "Morning Y/N, I hope you slept well, dig in you need your strength tonight" Jin said.

I nodded and sat down. Taehyung sat next to me and threw a lot of meat on my plaid "Taehyung I don't need that much" I said while holding his arm. He looked at me weirdly while chewing.

"You need your strength tonight so eat up, you need a lot of energy tonight" he said while offering me a piece of meat. I took it and ate it.

After breakfast I noticed that everyone was busy with something, mostly everyone is relaxed and just doing their thing. I heard that there is now extra patrol around the territory. Just to make sure that I would be safe tonight while I'm transforming. They are also preparing a cell in the basement where I will do the transformation. Because Namjoon doesn't know what will happen. Also Taehyung will be stuck with me in the cell to help me.

The afternoon went by fast and it started to get dark. I was sitting in the livingroom with Taehyung until Jungkook came "Are you guys ready?" he asked. We both nodded and followed him to the basement. When I stepped in the basement I could see two cells but someone was already in one. I took a step closer to see who it was. "Vince? Why are you still here?" I asked him but he still stayed silent.

"I commanded him not to talk" Namjoon said "I don't want to hear that stupid voice for a while"

Taehyung and I walked towards the Cell and Tim opened it. after we stepped into it he closed it and locked it. he stayed right next to it with his back facing us. "How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice. I looked at him and smiled "I don't feel anything yet, don't worry I'll tell you when I feel something"

The other members were in a room next to us.

- 3 hours later –

Taehyung and I were sitting against the wall while talking. Suddenly I felt a pain in my stomach. I was holding my stomach while lying on the ground "It's starting" Taehyung said while holding me.

I felt my eyes turning a different color and my teeth growing. I was in immense pain. I started feeling some bones breaking in my body, I was screaming it out and Taehyung was holding me tight. I could feel that he was fighting the transformation just like the other 6 that were standing out of the cell. But in the corner of my eye I saw Vince fully transformed.

I suddenly felt lightheaded while coping with the pain "Tae I think I'm going to faint" I said while trying to focus my eyes on him.

He looked down at me with bright yellow eyes "I told you too eat more! This is what happened when you don't eat enough damn it!" he cursed in himself. He held me tighter to probably ease his pain too. I felt weaker and weaker but suddenly I felt a weird tingly feeling on my skin. I looked at my arm to see hair growing out of it and I knew that the worst is coming now.

A few seconds past and my whole body was moving into place of a wolf. When I finally was transformed I stood up and felt full of energy. I looked back at Taehyung who was smiling and letting his transformation taking over too.

He walked closer and looked intensively at me. "Y/N, can you hear me?" he said via mindlink and I said yes back. He then jumped into the air and ran around me.

I heard a growl behind me to see 7 other wolves standing there. Tim was now turned and sat down. the door opened and a big black wolf entered. I felt intimidated by it and bowed down to him. he looked down at me and then walked out of the cell. Leaving the door wide open.

Taehyung nudged me to come outside and I followed him. It was pretty weird to be a wolf but somehow it felt natural. I walked out of the cell and saw Yoongi chained up. I came closer to him and he sniffed me. he suddenly growled and Taehyung pulled me away. while i was walking upstairs I saw Yoongi growling and pulling at the chains very hard. So hard that his legs were bleeding. I didn't know what was happening so I walked outside.

Taehyung and the rest were standing on the field and I joined them. "We are going for a run" Namjoon said via mindlink.

"Is it save enough?" Taehyung said back to him. but it was too late because Namjoon was already running and the pack behind him.

Taehyung and I were the last ones to run and he took me on a different route. We ended up by a lake.

"Go look in the water to see your reflection" he said via mindlink.

I walked towards the water and looked down, I saw a beautiful wolf with black and brown mixed fur. I smiled to myself and walked back to Taehyung "I'm cute!" I said cheering.

He nodded.

Suddenly we heard some noise in the bushes. Taehyung stood immediately protective in front of me and started growling. I heard his mindlink that he send to the whole pack "They are here".

I didn't understand it but my thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon "We will meet each other back at the packhouse hurry!".

Then I knew what I had to do and Taehyung ran and I followed him as fast as I could. But he was darn fast and somehow I felt my energy drain. I figured that it was because I didn't eat enough and I slowed down "Tae, don't go so fas-". The mindlink broke because someone launched himself towards me and I was too late to dodge it.