Chapter 20. Layla

-next day-

Layla woke up and dressed in her school uniform. When she walked out of the room she could see Hoseok coming out of his room. he was still in his pajamas and his hair was messy.

He looks so cute! Layla thought as she walked downstairs behind him.

he was the only one who was in pajamas "Hoseok where are your school clothes?" Namjoon asked. "in my room, where else, I'll get dressed after breakfast" he said while yawning. We finished breakfast and waited for Hoseok to get ready, when he walked downstairs in his uniform Layla already made 10 different fantasies about him. "Let's go, or we will be late" Namjoon said while walking outside. Everyone except Yoongi and Layla were talking and laughing. When they arrived at school they got their schedule and walked towards their class. Hoseok and Layla had the same classes. When they walked in the classroom she saw that Hoseok was sitting next to the window and the seat next to him was free. She walked towards it nonchalantly and the moment she wanted to sit down someone pushed her away. Layla fell on the ground and looked up to who pushed her. It was Jungkook

School just ended and we all walked back towards the packhouse. And this time Jungkook was pulling her hair and calling her names. She saw Hoseok turning into a wolf and running off to do the patrols.

When they arrived back she walked towards the livingroom and sat on the couch. suddenly she saw Jungkook walking towards her.

"Leave.." he said.

"I'm not going to leave because you want me too" she said while standing up. At that moment Taehyung entered and stood next to Jungkook. "Leave!" Jungkook said louder. She ignored him and looked away. Jungkook grabbed her arm and dragged her away. Taehyung walked behind them with a smirk on his face. They took her outside and Jungkook threw her on the ground. "Were going to do some fighting practice" he said with a smile. Jungkook and Taehyung turned into wolves and so did Layla who was pissed. The beta's were circling the omega and she eyed Jungkook. Jungkook jumped towards her and bit her leg. She growled and tried the same to Jungkook but she failed. Jungkook was too strong for her. Taehyung tackled her and was standing on her. She squeaked in pain. After a while of 'training' they stopped and changed back while walking inside the house.

Layla was also changing and heavily breathing. Her leg was bleeding and the healing wasn't that fast. She tried to stand up and walked inside, she walked up the stairs towards her room. at least she thought that it was her room. she walked inside and laid on the bed she fell asleep before noticing that she was in Namjoons room.

> a hour later

Everyone was eating dinner except Layla. And when everyone was done they all did their duty. Namjoon was walking towards his room to take a shower. When he stood in front of his room he could smell something odd. He opened the door and mind linked the betas to come. The moment he saw that the omega was laying in his bed his eyes went red.

She woke up and was confused "Alpha! What are you doing here?" she asked confused. "Leave!" he said with a stern voice. she looked up and saw his eyes, she was looking around and saw that it wasn't her room.

he pulled her out of his bed and dragged her outside. "What do you think you're doing?" he said angry. "well I was sleeping until you woke me up" she said cocky. He got more aggressive and growled.

"What do you want?" she said.

"do you even know what the omega of the pack is?" he said. She thought about it for a while "something I don't want to be, why didn't you make me to beta" she asked.

"because you have no respect for the alpha" Jungkook said. She looked aggressive at him and Namjoon knew what he was supposed to do. He took her throat and started chocking her. She kicked him and he let go. She fell on the ground and shouted at Namjoon. "YOU'RE NOT MY ALPHA, I COULD TAKE YOU DOWN IF I WANTED TO!"

Namjoon looked pissed "Then why don't we fight then?".

"Sure, I will take you down!" she said while changing in her wolf form. Jungkook and Taehyung stood in their fighting position but Namjoon stopped them "I'll teach her a lesson in obedience" he said while changing in a massive big black wolf. He growled and she growled back but she had a bit of fear in her eyes. seeing a big alpha wolf standing in front of you could be a bit intimidating. They started fighting and you could see from the beginning that she would lose. Namjoon wasn't injured at all but Layla had a lot of wounds all over her body and she was still trying to attack Namjoon but he had enough and bit her neck with full force. He stopped when he heard a snap and threw her on the ground. She returned to human again and was lying dead on the ground. Namjoon turned back too "Clean this mess" he told to his beta's.

"We don't need an omega in our pack" he said while walking away. The beta's picked her up and got rid of her. "She should've known that she would lose, but she was too stupid" Jungkook said.

"I didn't like her anyway, did you know that she was trying to get Hoseoks attention?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, it was too obvious, Hoseok would never fall for a witch like her" Jungkook answered. They walked back and told the rest of the pack what happened.

>end flashback<