Chapter 11. The change

Y/N P.O.V.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked while climbing off the back of Jimin. "Jungkook and Hoseok are making sure that Taehyung won't break out and the rest are making themselves ready for the full moon" Namjoon said.

I walked into the packhouse and heard a loud growl, I jumped a little against Jimin and held him tight "Don't worry that was Taehyung, he is aware that you are here"

"Does he know the plan?" I asked.

"Yeah kinda, it has been hard to tell him because his wolfside is taking over a lot" Namjoon said

"So, he only has to bite me and that is it?" I asked confused

"yeah.. we don't really know, we know that much and that he has to help you change but we don't know what really is going to happen" Namjoon said while scratching his neck.

"Oow, so.... When is it going to happen?" I asked

"An hour before we change, so that you have enough time with Taehyung in his human form and if he does shift before we do this than he will kill you" Namjoon said in a serieus tone. I nodded with fear and I was sweating heavily.

Suddenly Yoongi walked into the room "Alpha where am I supposed to be" he asked with tired eyes. "Right...in the basement too, I think, we just put you on the other side of it" Namjoon said while walking away with Yoongi.

I looked at Jimin "What was that about?".

"Yoongi can't take a grip on his wolf form so he will be chained up every full moon, if he isn't chained up at the full moon then he will probably kill everything that is in his way" Jimin said while looking down.

"Because of his mate right". Jimin nodded. "But I thought that Namjoon had him under control by now"

"yeah every regular day but when the full moon shines not"

After 3 hours of talking it finally was time to go to the basement. "let's go Y/N, everything will be fine". Jimin said with a reassuring smile.

We stepped in the basement and saw Yoongi chained up next to us and in front of us was Taehyung. Sweat was dripping down his face and his clothes were drenched with it. I was scared of him on one side but on the other side I wanted to hug him and say that it will be fine.

"Y/N.......Y/N......." he was heavy breathing and tried to crawl towards you but was held in his place by the chains.

"You know the plan right Taehyung" Namjoon said.

Taehyung nodded "Are you sure about this?" he asked me. I showed a smile and nodded while coming closer to him. his teeth were growing and his eyes were yellow. He looked at me with an intense stare. I got to him and hugged the man. "I missed you so much Taehyung" I said while crying.

"I love you Y/N and I will help you" he whispered in my ear.

No one's P.O.V.

He looked at Namjoon and Namjoon gave the sign to bite her. Taehyung broke the hug and looked in her eyes "We will get through this together"

He placed his lips on her neck and kissed it before he bit her. Y/N's yell was heard through the whole house and Taehyung bit deeper and deeper like a lion on a lamb, until Namjoon separated them

"Taehyung stop it! one bite is enough!" he said while holding the boy. Taehyung didn't say anything and just watched Y/N fall on the ground. Jimin ran towards her but Taehyung growled to him to keep a distance.

"Don't touch her! She is MINE" he growled out. Namjoon stepped away from him as he got to her. He held her tight while she was breathing heavy and had her eyes closed. Taehyung looked around him to make sure that no one would intervene. Suddenly Y/N eyes shot open and she started hyperventilating "Shhhh" Taehyung said while caressing her cheek. She looked at him and closed her eyes again.

"Is this how it is supposed to go?" Jimin asked Namjoon.

"I think that her body is trying to trigger the wolf side and that would probably take the energy away that would keep her conscious"

Y/N started screaming and holding her stomach "MAKE IT STOP... IT HURTS SO BAD!" she yelled with tears streaming down her face. Taehyung didn't do anything than whispering in her ear. It seemed to work a bit but she was still in pain.

Y/N P.O.V.
I felt something rushing through my body after the bite, it hurts so much. Suddenly I felt Taehyungs grip on me tight and I didn't quite hear what he was saying. My vision was blurry and I couldn't stand up. Suddenly a wave of pain came again. I yelled in pain until I heard Taehyungs hypnotic voice above me it was calming me down and because of that I could manage the pain. It didn't work all the time tho, I passed out a lot from the pain.

No ones P.O.V.

After 45 minutes of this it still wasn't ending. "We only have 15 minutes left before we change too" Jungkook said while looking at his watch.

Namjoon wanted to speak until a loud growl has been heard. It came from Y/N. her eyes were bright yellow and she had fangs. She looked very sleepy when she tried to stand up but of course her body is tired of the pain. Taehyung stood up behind her "Are you okay Y/N?" he asked concerned. She looked at Taehyung and smiled just before her eyes rolled back and she fainted. Taehyung caught her.

"She changed!" Taehyung said full excitement. Everyone was showing a smile

"wait until next full moon because then you can see her wolf form" Namjoon said happily. Taehyung smiled

Everyone walked upstairs to go to the forest. 
Taehyung was holding Y/N tightly until it was his time too
"Can you manage?" Yoongi asked from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, I think because she is a werewolf now that I can control my wolf with her"

Yoongi stared to the ground and as soon as Taehyung saw that he mentally hit himself on his head

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I won't remind you of that again" Taehyung said regretful

"It's okay, enjoy it , it is always nice to feel love " yoongi said with a sour smile.