Chapter 14

"Well, call him already," Drey said. "This is the most exciting thing that's happened all day."

"No shit," I said. "That's because you're studying all day."

"Call himmm, Jasp," Drey pleaded and I rolled my eyes.

I sat up in my bed and looked over at Drey who's eyes watched me with excitement. Then I raised my arm up in the air and chucked my phone at him. He screamed and fumbled to catch it, eventually dropping it on the ground.

"You call him," I said and leaned back. "If you're so damn interested."

"What was that for?" Drey asked, reaching over to pick up my phone. "You could have cracked it."

"But I didn't," I said. "Go ahead, Drey. Call him."

"Fine," Drey replied and swiped to unlock my phone. "What's your passcode?"

"DreylovesXander," I replied, holding back a grin.

"Shut up," Drey shot. "May is the only one in my heart. But really, what's your passcode?"

I told him my passcode and he quickly typed it in before looking up Xander's contact. His eyes squinted at the screen as he scrolled through my contacts, eventually becoming confused.

"You didn't save his number?" he asked.

"I did," I replied.

"Xander Peyton isn't showing up," he said.

"Of course it's not," I said. "His name is Rude Bastard."

Drey looked up at me and laughed. "Ah, should've known."

He pressed on the contact and my phone instantly began to ring as I sighed, placing my arms behind my neck.

After a few rings, Xander picked up.

"It's about time you called," Xander said, his deep voice resonating through the room as Drey put him on speaker.

Drey cleared his throat before he began talking, evidently attempting to make his voice deeper to match mine. "What do you have to say to me?"

"You're not Jasper," Xander said. "Why do you have his phone, Drey?"

"Oh come on, how'd you know it was me?" Drey asked, obviously down on himself. "I thought I did a good impression."

"Not sexy enough."

"What?" I yelled as I immediately sat up in my bed and walked over to Drey.

"There you are, Jasper," Xander said and I heard him laugh.

"The fuck you mean 'not sexy enough'?" I asked and ripped my phone from Drey's hands. "You think my voice is sexy?"

"Hell no," Xander replied, still laughing. "I figured that'd be the only way to get you on the damn phone."

Damn it.

"Screw you," I spit.

"My house?" he asked.

"Oh my god," I said and rolled my eyes.