Chapter 4: Affection

It was day after the day of the photo-shoot and I had written a special blog post about the photos from the beach as promised. I had gone a different way than usual and left a cheeky little comment on each of the chosen photographs. I really liked the end result. I had sent it to the YouTube headquarters as promised and also sent the photos to Nate’s e-mail.

Emma and I had decided to stay with out parents for the night since it had gotten much later than firstly anticipated. We had played old board games and I had felt like a little kid again and it didn’t mind at all. The only thing missing was our big brother but with him living in the US, he wasn’t very likely to come down and visit very often.

It was around lunchtime and I was just finishing another post related to YouTube. This however was my sister’s reaction to meeting different YouTubers. She spread onto her own bed in out joint room, editing away on the very first video she had made. It was an introductory to YouTube and I had promised to link it on the post I was working on about her now. I hadn’t even let her see the photos yet.

My lovely sister has always been a fan of YouTubers and after an unlikely event, that you’ll learn more about in a couple of days, she got to meet five very famous YouTubers. Her reaction was that of absolute fascination while she remained perfectly cool, while I myself felt rather out of place. I hope you enjoy these following photos of her meeting, SillyNate, Zoella, PointlessBlog, Marcus Butler and Niomi Smart. By the way both of the girls run quite cute blogs on the side that you should definitely check out.

Actually my sister got so inspired that she started her own YouTube channel, first video has gone up just as I am writing this. I helped behind the scenes. Please go leave her some love, I know how much it would mean to her. youtube.com/EmmaClover”

Then the blog featured an array of photos of her meeting and hugging Nate at the beach and meeting the other four at the restaurant and it literally looked like they were good friends already.

Emma started jumping around the room shouting: “It’s up, it’s up!”

“Do you think people will like it?”

I smiled widely. “Of course. You were charming, looked beautiful and your easy-breeze attitude transmitted amazingly through the camera. Of course you will need to get your own camera, preferably one that is made to film rather than take photos,” I joked.

“Hey! MoreNate just added a new video!” she exclaimed as she finally sat down by the computer again.

“You know Nate’s second channel. Where he uploads his daily vlogs? You really need to get into YouTube, I’m going to need your help with it and you can’t very well help if you aren’t up to speed!”

I just shook my head. I was happy she was this excited about YouTube but she had been doing it for a total of five minutes.

“Come watch it with me! It is the one from yesterday. You might be in it,” she teased but I didn’t find it remotely funny. I didn’t want my face on the Internet for everyone to judge. No way.

“You said you didn’t film my face,” I said.

“I don’t think I did, come on. Watch it with me, please?”

I gave in and dumped myself next to her on the bed. She hit the space key and the video started to play.

I was rather shocked and surprised to see Nate pop up sleepy eyed and shirtless on the screen. I would never have the courage to put up content of myself like that; I both found it bold and stupid.

And I felt weird seeing him shirtless, it made my stomach turn but that just had to be my hormones reacting to a very attractive young guy showing that much skin.