Uno

Beep, beep, beep.

I turn the light on and pick up my cell, and notice Namjoon calling me.

"hello"

"Hi Jungkook, sorry to wake up this early, but I have a favor to ask you. Do you still have that spare room empty?"

"maybe why?"

"well the thing is Jin little friend was kick out his house and he doesnt have any family to go to and you know my apartment is small. I was, we were wandering if he can stay for a couple weeks with you until we get a bigger apartment."

I sit up on my bed "you know how I dont like strangers."

"I know but you the only one we can think right now, and he doesnt have anyone, except Jin. Please. Look just try one day."

"ok"

"thanks, Jungkook. We be there in 10 minutes."

I got up from the bed and walk out the bedroom. I look at the spare bedroom across from mines. I open the door and turn the lights on. It was all empty with only full bed and a long dresser.

Knock, knock, knock

I walk down the stairs and cross the living room and walk to the front door.

I open the door to find Namjoon and Jin standing there.

"Hi Jin, Namjoon"

"Hi Jungkook. Thanks for letting my friend stay."

I turn and we walk back to the living room. As I turn around I found myself staring in to the most beautiful boy I ever seen. He was smaller than me and skinnier. He was dress in a big black hoodie with black skinny jeans and black boots. He was holding a cute teddy bear.

I couldnt stop staring at him. His face was turning red as he tries to hide behind Jin, but Jin keep pushing him forward.

I heard someone cough.

I turn to Namjoon to find him smiling as he introduces us.

"Jungkook this is Kim Taehyung and Taehyung this is Jeon Jungkook"

"H-Hi" whisper Taehyung.

"Hi" I said as I stare at him again.

I saw him lean into Jin and whisper something. Jin lift his right hand and put is around his shoulders.

For some wear reason, that really bother me.

Jin turns to me and ask "Taehyung is sleepy, where is the spare room?

I point to the stairs and said, "Is the door on the right."

"thanks, oh Namjoon can you please bring up the bag."

As I watch them go up the stairs, I turn and sit down on the sofa. I couldnt get image of his face of my mind.

I didnt know how long I was like that until I heard Namjoon and Jin coming down the stairs. As I look up at them, I notice that Jin clothes was damp.

we going to go know, Tae is at sleep. We be back tomorrow for him.

"He can stay" I said, I dont know why but I didnt want to lose him.

"what" said, Namjoon.

I got up and look at them then said, "He can stay until you get a bigger apartment."

Jin walks up to me and hug me then said, "thanks Jungkook, if theres any problem or anything you need you can call us anytime."

"ok"

I walk them to the front door and told them goodbye. I turn all the lights off and walk up the stairs.

As I about to walk in to my bed I heard Taehyung bedroom door open. I turn and found Taehyung standing in front me wearing a big long baby blue tee shirt with little bears on it, with baby blue socks. while holding the same teddy bear from earlier.

He looks like he was about to cry.

"are you ok"

He hugs the teddy bear closer to his face as he whispers "W- Wheres eomma? "Im scare."

"Eomma?" I said all confused.

The more I stare at him, the more he reminds me of my little nephew.

(No! it can't be.)

I saw a small tear sliding down his face. He looks like was holding himself from cry.

"Taehyung, who old are you?"

He barely lifts his face from behind the teddy bear as he whispers "I am-mm 25"

"two years older then me" I thought

I cross my arms, still staring at him. I could see he was getting more nervous as he shuffles his feet.

"Taehyung Im going to ask you something and you better tell me the true"

"Are you a... ... Little"

!My Little Tae-Bear!