Diecinueve

Jungkook POV:

.

.

I was tired from the long day I had. It was 1 Am in the morning, as I walk in to my house in England. Everything looked the same as I left it. I felt my cell vibrate but I ignored it. I turn the around and I walk up the stairs toward my room. I walk in and close the door. The lights from my walking closet automatic turns on. I drop everything on my desk. I walk into the bathroom and took a nice shower. I come out the bathroom and turn the bathroom lights off. As I walk to my bed, I strip on something on the floor. I look down and notices a cute plush bear toy. I pick it up, wandering how this got here and who would have this ??? but then it hit me. could it be. I slowly walk to the nightstand beside my bed and turn the light on.

,

My heart just stops.

.

I couldnt believe my eyes. Not more then three feet was Taehyung, sleeping like an Angel in my bed. it was the most beautiful thing I have seen in months.

.

Slowly, trying not to wake him. I knee down in front of the bed and just stared at him. The light from the nightlamp make him look like he was glowing. Hes face was as beautiful and perfect as before. And with his hair color white silver, it made him look more pure and innocent. Like a delicate white rose that you dont want to touch so it can bloom forever.

.

I couldnt hold myself, as I reach out and softly trace his face

.

Suddenly, Taehyung eyes open.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

.

.

Jungkook didnt move. He was afraid that Tae would freak out.

.

Taehyung thought he was still dreaming. "Kookie"

.

"Hi, Tae-Bear." Jungkook said, as he once again traces Taehyung face.

.

In that moment, Taehyung realize that it wasn't a dream. He slowly sat up in bed and look with wide eyes at Jungkook. "Kookie"

.

"Hi, Tae-Bear" Jungkook said with a smile.

.

All sudden, Tae jump on Jungkook, making Jungkook fall backwards, as Tae scream "!!!Daddy!!!"

.

JK: "Hey there. I got you."

Jungkook hold tight to Tae, as he hears him crying. "it ok, dont cry. Im here. I not going anywhere."

.

Tae buries his face in Jungkook neck, as he said, "P-Promise"

.

JK: "Promised"

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook POV:

.

.

I pull Taehyung tight to my chest as I got up from the floor. I walk to the bed and sat on it still holding him. I lift his face and wipe his teary eyes.

.

All of sudden, the door open and a panic Jin came in. He turns the bedroom lights on and gasp.

.

Tae: "Eomma, L-Look. Kookie"

.

Jin: "Jungkook? What? When did you get here?"

.

"Sorry Jin, didnt wanted to wake you. But on my defense, I didnt know your where staying here. Your fiancé forgot to tell me that part." I said.

.

I saw Jin face turn red at the mention of his future-husband-to-be. I hear a small giggle coming from Tae. I look down and saw him looking at Jin.

.

Tae: "Eomma R-Red"

.

Jin: "yes Tae. I know, Eomma looks funny. But are you ok Baby?"

.

Jin looked at Tae then at me. I guess he was trying to see if Tae was ok with me being here with him. With all that stuff he went through. He didnt want him to be scare or sad. But Tae just smile and hug me tighter as he said, "T-Tae H-Happy. Kookie H-Here."

.

Jin: "Ok. Im be in the next room if you need me. Remember, I can hear everything." He said the last part looking at me. I slowly shake my head, as I knew what he was trying to tell me.

.

Jin turns around and walk out the room while closing the door. I let out the breath that didnt know I was holding. For moment, deep down in me was scare that Jin would tell me to get out the room. but thanks goodness he didnt.

.

All sudden, I hear a small snore. I looked down and saw Taehyung peacefully sleeping with his head laying on my chest. Slowly I reach and turn the nightlamp off, while trying not to wake him again. then I turn around into the bed and sly us under the covers. I pull him closer to my chest, as I wrap my arms around his back. Once I knew we was comfortable, I softly kiss Tae lips and let myself fall into deep sleep

.

.

.

P.S: Next chapter is the end

.
.
I when thru the hall book and correct the my spelling of Taehyung... thanks to ur_spunky_disco_dadz 👍🏼

!My Little Tae-Bear!