Doce

Taehyung POV:

.

.

I put the cellphone back into my suit packet. I look around and got bore again. I lay on the sofa and close my eyes. Soon I felt asleep.

I felt something or someone touching my face. I open I eyes and saw old lady standing right in front of me with Mrs. Lee behind her.  I sit up all nervous. I wanted kookie, but he still was in the meeting. I didnt know what to do.

Lady: "Hello, young men. Who are you and why are you sleeping in my grandson office?"

I was to scare to talk. I try to pull myself form little space. Even though I didnt want to.

I saw the lady frowning at me. "I ask you a question, young men. Now answer me."

"Im... Im... Tae... Taehyung, m-mam." I said.

She walks to the armchair and sat down. She gestured to Mrs. Lee to leave. As she looks at me again.  "And why are you here Taehyung?"

I saw Mrs. Lee walk out and close the door.  I turn to look at the lady.  "I... I... w-waiting for k-kookie."

Lady: "Kookie?" she looked shocked for a moment.

"I'm-mean J-Jungkook mam."

"Hmmm. And tell me, who you are. And dont lie to me, I would know. And you dont want to get in my bad side, young men." Said the lady as she stares at me all serious.

I looked down at my hands, as I began to tell her everything.

.

.

.

Jungkook POV

.

.

I walk out the meeting with a small headache. I saw Jin and Namjoon walking toward me. I didnt wait for them, as I begin walking to my office. I saw my secretary Mrs. Lee. She rushes toward me, all nervous. She stopped in front of me. She looks back at the office door, then back at me as she said, "the CEO, Madam Jeon is here, in your office."

I was shocked to hear that my grandmother was in my office. she is a good person but strict and sometimes mean with people, except with my sister, and her gran-grandchild Hoseok. I got nervous, all sudden. I felt Jin and Namjoon stand behind me. "how long have she been here?"

"Mrs. Lee for almost two hours."

"Thank you" I said as Namjoon open the door and we walk in.

What we saw, got us all confused.

My grandmother was sitting on the sofa with a smiling Taehyung by her side.

"Grandmother" I said, as I step closer to them.

"good Morning Madam Jeon." Said Jin and Namjoon at the same time.

Madam Jeon look up at her grandson and then at Jin and Namjoon. She stops laughing and got all serous.

"Jungkook, how was the meeting?" She said.

"Everything when as plan. Why didnt you tell me you were coming today to the office?"

"Since when I have to tell you anything. I still the CEO and your Grandma. I can do as I please." She said while frowning at me.

"I meant is, If I have known you would be coming, I would had pick you up myself."

Mrs. Jean: "Hmmm.  You just dont want me to find out what youre up too. But you are forgetting that Im your gramma, I always know everything."

"I dont know what you mean." I said, quickly I look at Tae then back at her.

!My Little Tae-Bear!