Extra- Sequel

.

Yoongi POV:

.

.

At the beginning, I didn't want to come. I wanted to stay in my bed. But now that I'm here, I glad that I came. It was a beautiful ceremony. And it makes me happy see my college friend this happy. As I look around I came to see Taehyung sitting in the next table across. He looks happy while eating his cake. I could tell that the surgeons did a good job on him. He looks as beautiful as he was in the picture I saw of him the first time. I saw him turn to his side and smile at someone. I couldn't see who it was he was smiling at, there was someone sitting in front them. But moment later that person stood up and walk way, leaven me my view open to see who it was. The moment I saw him, I felt my heart stop. It was the most beautiful thing I ever seen in my life. I couldnt stop staring at him. I was memories, or I could say more bewitch with his gorgeous face.  

.

.

Jimin POV:

.

.

We all sitting in our table, while we listen to Jin parents thanks the guess for coming. Me and Taehyung was eating cake again. It was strawberry and vanilla cake our favorite. While eating my cake, I look around the table. when all sudden, my eyes came to stop on the guy sitting in the next table across. He was staring at me intensely. I slowly lick my lips as I stare at him. I keep licking my lips every time I took a bit of my cake. The guy didnt even blink, as he still staring at me. I felt some crumbs of cake fall on me. I slowly stood up while still looking at him, while slowly sliding my hand from my chest, down to my thighs. As I pretend to wipe me off, while still looking at the guy. I knew I looked gorgeous. I was wearing a Floral Sherri Hill Two Piece white print dress with white knee tights and nude/pink pumps. Plus, I had perfect makeup on and I was rocking my new pink hair color.

.

!My Little Tae-Bear!