Nueve

P.S: (Tae- Little / Taehyung- Big)

Jungkook POV:

Tuesday morning

I finish sending some emails and checking the documents I would need for Thursday meeting. As I about to turn off the computer, the background caught my attention. I smile, as stare at the picture of me and Tae sleeping in the recliner. 

These last couple of days has been nice. Tae would quietly play, while I worked. Sometimes he would come into my office to cuddle with me for moment, but then would go back to play with his toys. I even had put an extra desk in my office, so he can use, with a big board in the back. In which was already full of his drawings. Something I have come to enjoy to looked at.

I walk out of the office to see Tae still laying on the floor trying to color a picture, as he watches the movie Wall-E.  I walk to the living room and sat behind him on the sofa. I quietly move my hand and tickle his feet. He jumps in surprised, as he turns and looks back.

"Kookie" he yells as he finally notice me. He got up and jumps on me, as he said, "Tae h-hungry"

"Is my Tae-bear hungry. How about some chicken nuggets then?"

"Pleese, pleese" Tae said as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"OK, ok. Why dont you keep playing, while I prepare it for us two?" I said as I sly him down to the floor.

It only took me couple minutes to prepare it. After we finish eating, we came back to the living room to finish watching the movie.

At first, Tae he was sitting in the floor, while I was sitting in the recliner. But then he got up and jump in top of me. Making the recliner lay back, as his sit on top of me straddling of me. I started tickling him. He was laughing hard as he wiggles in top of me.

Tae: "s-stop, ha ha ha. K-kookie ha ha ha s-stop"

I kept tickling him. 

Tae: "S-stop ha ha ha. ¡D-DADDY S-STOP!"

I instantly stop tickling him. And just stare at him. He tries to hide on my chest, but I hold him back.

"what did call me?"

Tae try to cover his face with his hands, but I pull them down.

Looking straight into his eyes, I said, "Say it"

"D-DADDY" he shyly whispers.

All sudden, I pull him towards me and kiss him hard. I couldnt control myself. I was so turn on with just hearing him say it.

I felt him all tense up. I slow the kiss, as I didnt want to scare him. Moments later, I saw his eyes close as he relaxes in to me. second later, he starts kissing me back.

I close my eyes, as the kiss took over all my senses. Slowly, I trace my tongue over his lips. I deepen the kiss, as Tae allows my tongue slide into his mouth. I explore every inch of his mouth. he tastes like heaven. I felt his body tremble as he let out a soft moan. I continue exploring his mouth. After a while, I slide my tongue out of his mouth and pull our lips apart.

I open my eyes and look at Tae. His lips were all swollen and red.

Tae still had his eyes close. He lifts his hand and touch his swollen lips. Finally, he opens his eyes and stares me right in the eyes.

He suddenly got off me and step back. He still was touching his lips and staring at me.

I stood up and reach for him.

He took another step back. "!Dont !"

I instantly froze.

"I... I need a moment." Taehyung said, as he took another step back.

My heart left like it was breaking, as I stare at him. Once again, I reach my hand out for him "Tae Im sorry. I..."

"Jungkook dont. Just...  dont." Taehyung said, before turning and running upstairs.

I saw him run upstairs, moments later I heard a door slam.

Suddenly, I lost my strength, as fall into the sofa. I bury my hand in my hair.

! WHAT HAVE I DONE!

!My Little Tae-Bear!