Cuatro

Jungkook POV

I had finish my work in my office, when I heard him call me

"Kookie"

So, I turn off the computer and walk to the stairs to find Tae waiting in the top of the stairs with a box smile while holding his teddy bear.

I walk up and then carry him down, all the way to the sofa. As I lay him down, I ask him what you want to do

He points to the TV Mickey

"Ok"

I turn the TV on and put the Disney Baby Channel.

I look back to find Tae laying sideways as he watches the little Einstein.

Beep, beep, beep...

I hear my cell phone in the office. I walk to it and pick it up it was a message from Jin. he said, "He and Namjoon will come to see Taehyung in an hour and they will be bringing some food and stuff."

I walk back to the living room to find Taehyung missing.

"Taehyung" I call but I didn't hear a respond.

I check the half bathroom, but it was empty. As I walk back to the living room I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. As I walk to the kitchen I found him sitting down on the floor, quietly crying with a broken glass in front of him.

I rush to him and pick him up and sit him on the kitchen counter. I grave his hands

"are you ok, did you cut yourself. what happen" as I check him for any cut. but I didn't find any.

"Tae s-sowwy" "Tae hungy and wanna some milky" "please no Spanking for Tae"

"oh, Tae-Bear why don't you tell me, I would get some for you."

I clean the broken glass from the floor, then took small cup and fill it with milk and gave it to him.

He smiles at me with his adorable boxy smile. Then in one go, he drank all the milk. Then lays the cup on the counter and looks at me and said "Tae down"

I pick him up and as I put him on the floor, he puts his arms around my neck and lean forward and kiss me on the lips then pulls back.

I didn't move, as I stare at him.

once again, he leans forward and kiss me again. but this time he lets his arms drop and turns then skip back to the living room, as I stare back at him.

I didn't know what to think or how to react.

knock, knock,

I went and open the door.

"Hi, kook" as Jin and Namjoon walks in caring some food.

"Hi Jin" I say in a normal way but then I Turn and all serious I said, Namjoon"

Namjoon looks at me and frowns as he walks in.

I close the door and walk back to see Taehyung scream "Eomma" as he jumps into Jin arms.

Jin: "my sweet baby. How you been. I was so worry about you. I hope you didnt cry much."

Tae bury is face on Jin chest and said "Tae miss Eomma"

Jin hugs him and said "I know but look am here now. why don't you tell me what have you been doing?

Tae lift his head and gave Jin his adorable sad puppy eyes and said, "Tae sowwy

Jin turns to me and ask what happen

I Look at Tae and said, we had a small accident with a broken glass, but everything was fine. Dont have to worry about it

Jin turns and look at Tae then back at me.

Tae pulls Jin arm and said, Tae hungy.

We all laugh at him.

One hour later

Jin took Tea upstairs to prepare him for bed. As me and Namjoon clean the kitchen.

I should kick you in your jingles.

why? What have done? Namjoon said, as he takes two steps away from  Me.

why didnt you tell me that Taehyung was a little. I had to found out all in my own.

Nam: I did tell you. Remember, I ask if Jin LITTLE friend could stay with you.

what? That not how you tell someone. I thought you meant you... whatever.. forget it.

We walk back to the living room and sat down on the sofa across each other. In that moment we saw Jin walking down the stairs.

Jin: finally Tae as fallen asleep.

Jin walks up and sit beside Namjoon.

Jin can you tell me about Tae.

Jin: I have known Tae since he was baby. We lived across from each other in Busan. My mom and his mom where best friends from childhood. I want you to understand this, because is hard to explain. You see, they were a nice happy family. It was until ...  since then his home was not a normal home. When Tae was 2 years old, his dad, well his real dad had a car accident. His mom was devastated. After a year his mom marry this man. Everything looked normal for year and a half. Until one day they found Taes mom dead on her bed with Tae lying beside her crying. Not soon his stepdad married a woman with a kid my age. The kid would always be bulling him, and his mom would do nothing. My mom and me would try to care for him as much we could. One time I saw the kid hitting Tae and I snap. I broke his nose. But the kid says it was my fault. That I was bulling them. Since then Tae was not allowed to go to my house. Tae was 12 years when he started feeling little. He was so scare of them, that he couldnt say the truth. The kid finds us. Since then I was not allowed be near Tae. I try to be there for him whenever I could, but soon I moved to Seoul to start High school.  I didnt see him until last year when I was visiting my parents. I saw him, and I almost didnt recognize him. He told me how hard he been for him. Everyday they would bully and hit him and call him names. Before I came back, I gave him my number and told him to call me if anything happens. Then three days ago I got a call from him. He was crying and told me to help him. I told him to hide in my room in my parents house, since no one check it. Thats when me and Namjoon decided to bring him to Seoul with us.

I was mad. How could there be people so mean and heartless in this world. As the image of Tae smiling face came to my mind, it broke my heart to think how hard it been for him all his life.

theres one more thing Tae he I dont know if I should tell you this.

what? what is it. please tell me

the reason Tae call me was because

!My Little Tae-Bear!