End- Smut+18

M +18 and up...

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

.

.

.

It been more than five months since Taehyung have move with Jungkook. They moved to a nice new house close to Namjoon and Jin new house. Everything has gone good with them. Taehyung have been opening up more with Jungkook as bigger himself. Jungkook has been wonderfully sweet and caring and patience with him. Taehyung still love been little-Tae, but he become to like been big Taehyung too. Since that the only way Jungkook would have any intimacy with him. But lately Taehyung have been feeling edgy. Every night Jungkook would kiss him with passion. Leaving him all frustrated every time. They would touch each other upper body, but Jungkook would not let it get pass from there. Making Taehyung go crazy with wanting more intimacy. And since Jungkook was not making any move, Taehyung have decided to take it upon himself. He has talked to Jin and have ask for help. In wish Jin with the help of Namjoon, have giving him some good advice on what to do before going to bed.

.

.

That night

.

.

Jungkook have finish sending the last email for the night. He turns in his chair and look at the wall full of drawings that Taehyung have done for him. He loves how every time he comes home from the office, he finds a new drawing on his desk that Tae have done for him. He has hired a nice old lady to stay with Tae while his at the office. Since the first day they have like each other. Tae even calls her Gamma. On with she loves to hear, since she never has any children.

.

.

Jungkook got up and went up stairs to his master bedroom that he shares with Taehyung. As he walks in to the bedroom, Jungkook came to a complete stop. He was surprise to find Taehyung sitting on the bed reading a book, while wearing a grey knee-high tights with light grey sweater that only reach above his waist. He couldnt help being turn on by it.

.

JK: Tae?

JK: Tae?

.

Taehyung look up and smile sweetly at Jungkook as he turns a page on the book. Then he went back to pretend to read his book. He was acting like everything was normal, but inside he was all nervous and excited.

.

Jungkook walk to the corner of the bed and wait for any respond from Taehyung, but he just kept reading his book.

.

JK: Taehyung what is this?

.

Taehyung look up again all innocent said, Im reading a book.

!My Little Tae-Bear!