Once

Jungkook POV:

.

Thursday 7am in Morning.

.

.

I walk around my desk and stand in front of the window that looks out into the mall. It was still early, but already I could see some employee walking around the mall. I was feeling a little anxious. Yesterday Jin came at noon and took Taehyung with him. they were going to go out to eat lunch and then go shopping. Namjoon was at the office, so it was them two. I was little disappointed when Jin calls me to let me know that Tae was going to stay the night with Jin. I spend the night turning sideways in the bed. I miss cuddling Tae. After I felt like hours pass, I felt sleep take over me. Just to wake hours later, as I subconsciously search for Tae. since I knew sleep was out the question, I decide to start the day an hour earlier than usual.

I turn from the glass window, as my office phone rings.  As I was talking on the phone, there was knock on the door. Moments later, Namjoon and Jin and Taehyung walks in. I couldnt take my eyes of him. He was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and black tie. He has dyed his hair light honey. He looks Beautiful.

For a moment I forgot that I was talking in phone.

"Yes. Im still here. Ok. I must go, we talk about that later in the meeting. Ok, bye. I close the phone and instantly walk up to Tae."

I stop in front of him.

Tae: "H-Hi K-Kookie"

I didnt care that Namjoon and Jin were there. I grab him and pull him into a hug. I felt his arms go around my waist, as he buries his face on my chest.

"We see you at the meeting." Say Namjoon as he and Jin walk out of the office. Leaving us two alone.

I let go of Tae and walk to the door and lock it. the moment I turn, Tae throws himself into me.

"Tae miss Da-Daddy" as he hugs me tight.

"I miss you too Baby-Bear." I say.

I lean my head down and kiss his lips slowly. He kisses me back. I pull my hand on the back of his head, as I push my tongue into his mouth. I felt him shiver in my arms as he softly let out a moan, as I explore his mouth. I was getting hard. I wanted to keep going but I have a meeting in couple minutes. Plus, I didnt want to push him to fast. I slowly pull out my tongue and trace his lips with it. I broke the kiss as I lift my face.

Tae had his eyes close. I notice his face slightly red.

Tae opens his eyes and look at me and whisper "Da-Daddy Tae f-feels f-funny."

For a moment, I stare at him in shock, but then I relax and pull his head into my chest, as I said, "just relax, it will go away in moment."

We stay like that for a while, until the office phone ring. I let go Tae and walk to my desk and pick the phone up.

"Hello, Yes. I Be there in a minute." I close the phone, then walk back to Tae.

I touch his face as I say, "I have to go the meeting. It will take more then an hour. I want you to stay here. If you need anything just tell my secretary Mrs. Lee. She will get it for you. Oh, that door in the cover is the restroom. You dont have to go out. I be just close by."

Tae: "Tae g-good b-boy."  "Tae D-D0 Daddy s-say"

I saw sadness in his eyes. I knew he didnt want me to go, but I had no choice.

"Maybe after the meeting we can do whatever Tae-Bear wants." I said,

"Tae B-BE G-GOOD B-BOY. P-PAMISE" Tae said more excited.

"ok baby. Now I have to go." Really quick I lean down and kiss him. then I turn and walk out the door.

I turn and look at my secretary Mrs. Lee. "Mrs. Lee, theres important person in my office. He going to wait for me in there into I finish the meeting. Anything he wants, give it to him. oh, one more thing. No one goes in except President Kim or his Personal Assistant. You hear me."

Mrs. Lee: "Yes, Mr. Jeon."

"Oh, and please bring some breakfast, for my guess."

"yes, Mr. Jeon. I would do it right away."

I look back at my office door one more time, then walk away...

.

.

.

.

Taehyung POV:

.

It has been a long, long while that kookie have left. Earlier, the nice lady brought me pancake with strawberries, eggs with toast, with some orange juice and milk. It was good. I ate almost everything.

But now I was bore. Then I remember that Jin has giving me a new cellphone. I could send him the picture that I took last night. Last night Jin teach me how to use the cellphone. He even save his, Namjoon and Kookie cellphone, office and home numbers on it.

"Kookie be h-happy w-with Tae" I took the cellphone out of my suit jacket, I lay on the sofa. I unlock it. I search for the picture. Once I found it, I click it and send it to kookie....

!My Little Tae-Bear!