Dos

Are you a... ... Little?

Taehyung lift his face and whispers "Y-Yes"

I cover my face with my hands as I try to think all this thru.

"y-you dont like little Tae" he said moments before he began to cry.

I move my hands from my face and look at him. He was crying hard, but he was trying not to make any sound.

I move closer to him and lift his chin up, so he can see me in the eyes. As I clean his tears with my other hand, I whispers to him "How could I not like this cute face. Tell me Taehyung how little do you feel.:

Taehyung bit his lips as he lifts his hand and show it to me.

As I look at his hand, I said, "five"

He nervously shakes his head up and down.

"Ok little men, it really late so it time to go to bed." I said, as I turn him into his bedroom. I walk him to the bed and made him lay down. I cover him with a pink fury blanket that was on the bed. 

The moment Tae lay on bed, he felt a sleep. As I look at his peaceful face, I could not help myself and lean down and softly kiss his cheek.

I walk out his room in to my own bedroom. I look at the time and it was 2:45 am, so I turn the light off and went to bed. It didnt take me long to fall asleep.

I woke up feeling hot. Then my mind registers someone beside me. As I look down, I come face to face with Taehyung. He was softly snoring with hair all over his face. I couldnt stop myself from lifting him up and putting my arm around him and hug him into me.

"Good night Tae-Bear."

!My Little Tae-Bear!