Chapter 6

Edited.

CHAPTER 6

I strutted through the doors of my school building with a troubled mind and my breath held.

My mind seemed to bounce back to what I may have kept at stake for the little stunt I pulled on Adham.

With an worried sigh, I stopped at my locker to pick up my books before I shut the door with momentum and swiveled around towards my class.

Not had I taken two steps, I found my features twist vexatiously at the sight in front of me.

Like every damn school in this universe, there was this 'golden boy' and a 'queen bee' in this school. The queen bee was none other than Scarlet who happened to be closely acquainted to Jessica, the one who seduced my ex.

The golden boy was Zayn. He, from what I've heard, was a newbie in town. With just one month passed by, he found himself an instantaneous popularity with his Greek god-like looks and 'charismatic' personality.

Girls just throw themselves at him for what he responds by catching them and gobbling up their face.

Ew.

The fact he lived in Britain and is an English boy didn't help either.

But I couldn't help but feel quite skeptical of his identity. There was just something in his aura that radiated intolerable vibes. To be honest, he didn't look British at all!

He looked somewhat...different?

He was attractive. That, I couldn't deny. His soft brown hair and electrifying blue eyes together were promising. But, his behavior and personality deflected my somewhat consent towards contempt.

It's really pathetic though, the way the girls treat him like a king for his trashy personality.

Even though he had been here in the school for almost a month, I never had the privilege to see his royal highness.

But, I was sure the boy in front of me, was him, considering the swarm of students ogling their make-out session. Some even took pictures!

They were literally eating each other's face. They were so deep in what they were doing to an extent, where I was sure I will see Zayn's tongue peeping from Scarlet's ass in no time.

I rolled my eyes and resumed to strut away. I caught the eye of Zayn when I turned back to hear someone calling me. I broke eye contact and searched the crowd only to find no one looking at me.

I frowned and turned back not before my eyes caught his again. He had the nerve to wink at me in the middle of making out with another girl.

I blinked back in disbelief.

What the hell is he doing with his eyes open in the middle of a making out anyway?!

I shot him a confused glare before I paced towards class.

I pursed my lips as I stepped out of campus. As my fingers played with the straps of my bag, my legs kicked the pebble that I have been playing with since I walked out of the building.

'I am going to take my own sweet time to go home just to piss off Adham.' I thought with a wicked grin.

I knew that this wasn't really going to end well.

I reached the door handle to the mansion around 5 pm- which was almost two hours after the school ended-and closed the door as quietly as I could, frantic to avoid Adham. I devised to go straight to my room and complete the hell load of work that my classes had given.