Chapter 38

CHAPTER 38

I let out a relieved sigh when the school bell rang and picked up the bag from the floor and fervently sprinted out of the class.

I pushed past all the wandering kids, ignoring all the displeased comments and curses I got on the way and headed straight towards the school gate.

"Blaire!"

I paused with a frown before turning around to see Zayn pushing past the kids and reaching out for me before he managed to get in front of me and grinned.

"Why the rush?" He enquired as he arched his brow while adjusting his bag strap over his shoulder. I bit my lip and smiled sheepishly.

"Uh...." I drawled out. "I-I just have some work to do? My Dad called me." I lied and pointed at the school gate behind me with my thumb. He nodded slowly as he eyed the thumb.

"Sure..." he drawled out before averting his gaze back on me. "Do you need a ride?" He offered with his everlasting grin.

I immediately shook my head.

"Uh. No! It's alright. Um... I'll catch up with you later. I have to go now." I urged before I tiptoed to peck his cheek. Without a second glance I turned around to head to the gate.

Just before I turned around the corner, My gaze seemed to flicker back at Zayn who seemed to be clutching his cheek where I kissed him as pink dust decorated them.

I snorted lowly. Well, that must have taken him by surprise.

I shook my head with a grin before I quickened my pace.

***

I kicked the door close and threw my bag down on the floor of my room before heading towards the bathroom. I entered the attached room and made sure to secure it with the lock before turning around to the mirror to inspect my face.

Jesus! I look like a zombie! I commented with a cringe. I shook my head with disbelieving eyes before stepping into the shower after I removed my clothes.

After a couple of minutes, I stepped out and walked to my closet with the towel wrapped around my body.

I opened the closet door and scanned through my wardrobe along the pile of clothes. It didn't take me long before I had my whole room resembling my messy wardrobe, intending to find the perfect outfit.

My purses my lips at how my action have been altered for the worse these few months.

It was clear I had transformed to one of those teenage girls with raging harmonies before their dates, cracking their head for the perfect lip color to match their outfit and crying over a broken nail.

Trust me, I had never been nervous about something so much that made me do things that I never even thought about doing in my wildest dreams.

I had established it in my mind that the only thing that had made me do them was something truly stupid.

One word. Israel.

I think we all could strongly concede with that.

Since that Bastard- Well, sexy bastard- waltzed into my life, I have no idea what has happened me. I'm just not being myself, And I don't know if thats for the bad or for the worse.

He made me feel things that I had never felt with anyone, even Blake.

What I thought I had with Blake, was surely not it. Cause it turned out to be just a waste of time and a knife through my heart which greatly contradicted with the flawless future I had predicted with him.