Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

I let out a short scream when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

My hair was all tangled up in a mess. I wouldn't be surprised if a bird flew away from it. I cringed when I realized that I had slept with my make up on.

I scratched my butt. Eh...

I shrugged and walked into the bathroom. Well, I have a lot to fix.

I quickly stepped out of my clothes and grabbed the towel and hung in on the rod beside the shower. I looked between the bathtub and shower with my hand on my chin.

What shall I use today?

I narrowed my eyes at both.

Shower it is. I thought as I walked into the cuboidal glass box for the shower. I turned the tap.

Hot hot hot hot!

I jumped here and there and changed the angle. Once I got the desired temperature, I left it on and grabbed the body wash and poured some on the sponge.

I scrubbed it all over my body as my thoughts consumed me.

Well, I haven't really gotten much sleep since I got here. And yesterday wasn't really sunshine and rainbows either.

And I gave up on struggling for a good life last night. I'm just going to let it take me where ever the fuck it wants. Not that, it hasn't till now, anyway.

Even after I kicked out Syed and Sean out of my bedroom, I didn't unpack my bags. Cause you know, just in case...

I sighed and stepped out of the shower and towel -dried myself. Once I was completely dried, I moisturized myself and put on my clothes that I had bought in.

You see, I have been very cautious about my surrounding nowadays. I don't want to take any risks.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed straight towards the study table and picked up my school bag and turned around.

I jumped slightly when I saw Israel sitting on my bed looking at me with beady eyes.

"What the hell, Israel. What do you want?" I asked as I walked towards the door with a scowl. Not because I was disappointed to see him, but because of the sudden rush of blood to my cheeks, once I saw him. Damn Him! I couldn't just forget what happened that night. By all means, I'm a girl, nonetheless.

He got up from my bed and walked towards me. My back was still turned towards him. I cursed my cheeks and turned around.

He looked at me and rose a brow. "Why are your cheeks so red?" He asked with an amused expression on his face.

"Uh... I just had a hot shower." I lied hoping that he wouldn't notice it like Syed did.

A small smirk on his face made my hopes fly out of the window.

"Whatever, Blaire" he sang as his annoying smirk still stuck to his face. I frowned. His face, suddenly diverged into a very serious one like he just remembered something very dark.

He cleared his throat. "Blaire?"

"Yea?" I rose a brow as I tightened the bag strap over my shoulder.

"Adham's here" Those two words made my eyes widen.

"Well, fuck"

***

"What? no!" I whined at what Adham just said.

"You're coming back to the mansion. And that's final." Adham growled as he jerked me towards him.