Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

I narrowed my eyes at them and looked back at Adham who had a professional look on his face.

I rolled my eyes and fixed my curious gaze back at Marshall.

He smiled. "Ah... Blaire, Long time no see. How have you been?" He asked.

I shrugged.

He grinned. "Well, since last time you were quite lonesome when we were at your house. I told my son to give you company this time like I promised." I narrowed my eyes and scanned the men at his side. All of them were the same ones I had met that day. Some of them weren't there which included the blondie who was close to my age.

Marshall had told that his son was my age, and none of these mountain-like creatures looked around my age.

Well, I wasn't really going to appreciate his son's company either. The last thing I want now is to have a tea party with London's strongest mafia gang leader's son.

"Ah... If you searching for him, he is not here" I looked at him confused. "yet" he added.

I pursed my lips in a thin line and nodded.

"He had somewhere to be. He will grace his presence shortly." He informed. I snorted in my mind.

Grace his presence... My ass.

And what year is this? 1720? For him to use fancy words describing an arrival of a king or something.

The door flew open with a thud as loud gasps echoed in the room.

My questioning eyes meet Marshall's who looked at something, disapprovingly, behind me.

I turned around to see a mop of dark hair right in front of my face.

My eyes widen as I took a step back and looked at the person in front of me.

Well, I couldn't really see his face as it was hidden from my eyes. I mean, he had his head down, bend over with a hand for support on the door frame as his breath came in short gasps.

I narrowed my eyes.

A loud gasp left my lips when I saw his face.

He was the same man that had pulled me into the alley, demanding a talk. In simple words, he was the man I had described to be the most handsome man to which I scoffed knowing his place now.

"Hello, Israel" Marshall's voice greeted.

I averted my gaze to the floor. Well, I saw that coming.

"Hello, Father" Israel's husky voice said back.

I peeked my eyes back at his face, as the blush took over my cheeks.

Snap out of it Blaire!

I shook my head and raised it up.

"Well, I leave it you guys to get along then. Until then, me and Mr. Behdad have some things to discuss" Marshall announced as he was followed by his mates and Adham into another room.

I sighed and sat down on one of the couches in the dull room. Just when I thought I might as well make myself at home I heard a throat clearing.

I narrowed my eyes and the floor.

"So... how have you been since we meet in the ally?" Israel questioned.

I looked at him. "Very well, until I met you again today"

He grinned. "Why don't we go on a date now?" He extended his hand.

My body stiffened for a split second before I regained my composure. I rose my eyebrow at his hand and turned my head away from him. "I think I'll pass"