Chapter 29

(A/N) This chapter is dedicated to Cristal! God man... you're like my Bff in Wattpad XD. I think. At least I hope so. Stay the same! Never stop making the broccoli babies flip! You're that amazing! Love Ya. AHHH

Ok.

Enjoy!!! ;)

***

CHAPTER 29

I inhaled the fresh air and sighed in content when the rich air filled my lungs, refreshing me. I gazed at the aesthetic scenery painted by the nature in front of me which brought a small smile to my face.

It was truly beautiful. The sun kissed the horizon lovingly just like a husband kissing his wife when he came back home from a tiring day of work.

I grinned and dropped my gaze towards the small soft waves that are fighting against each other like baby brother cubs playing together. I took in a deep breath and heard the melodious sound of the river rigging at my ears. I smiled sadly and closed my eyes. I exhaled.

It had been a long time since I came to this wonderful place. Even though it was almost five miles away from where I lived, I never failed to come here at least once a week, But it has been almost 3 months since I saw this place much to my dismay.

I don't think anyone really came to this place. I mean, there weren't any trash or modernized stuff here, only portraying its natural beauty, just like my mom liked it.

I inhaled sharply and opened my eyes seeing the sun halfway through the horizon. I bit my lip.

My mom...

My mom was the one who found this place when she was sixteen when she stumbled upon this place after running away from her house after she fought with her parents. Ever Since then she had come to this place ever since whenever she wanted to calm her down or just to relax.

She always loved this cozy hidden place. With the small lake, huge rocks scattered here and there and trees, plants and flowers almost everywhere, it was mesmerizing to watch. And this huge rock right next to the lake which also gave a perfect view of the horizon when sat on top of it, was her favorite place to sit which I inherited.

When I was Ten, she showed me and my sister this place and told us to keep it a secret. But little did I know, that she had actually come there to calm herself after the fight she had a fight with Adham. She took us with her to keep us safe with her. From our own Father.

Since then, I would always ask her to take me here, That was until she died. But I still continued coming here. It made me believe and give a satisfaction as if I had a mother-daughter time when I come here. At least that's what I thought.

"Blaire" A voice echoed in the atmosphere which made me startle and fall right into the freezing water with a splash.

I gasped for air as I resurfaced and ran my palms over my face and pushed back my hair.

I glared at the silhouette that stood on the rock laughing their ass off. I scoffed as I pushed my hands forward and backward to keep me in place.

"Who's there?" I yelled. The figure took its own sweet time to calm down and looked down at me.

"A physco killer who stalked you all the way here to kill you with a chainsaw" A very familiar voice replied.

I narrowed my eyes. "Step out, you coward bastard" I yelled. The figure crouched down.

A gasp left my lips when I saw a smirking Israel looking right back at me.

How did he...