2

+ I N D I A +

I got up and threw on my sweatsuit from last night and some slides to pick up Sky. I stood and waited for Ms. James to open the door so I could get Skylar. Once she opened the door Sky ran to me. "Mommmmy, I missed you." She said giving me a big hug.

I smiled at her, "I missed you too baby girl." I picked her up and grabbed her bag out of Ms. James hand.

"Thank you Ms. James." I said as I attempted to hand her some money.

"Girl, you know I'm not gone take your money. Skylar is no problem!" She said. I nodded my head and headed to my car. Once I got Skylar buckled in I hopped in the front and started the car. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth as I pulled off. "Ian got no love for no black feet ratchet .. Im just tryna hit it then curve, no attachments!", I said as I rapped along with Moneybagg Yo as Black feet played through my speakers. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Sky in the back turning up. I was in my own zone just vibing on my way to my granny house. As I pulled up I turned down my music so I wont get cussed out because, my granny do not play that. I parked my car in the driveway then hopped out. I walked to back and grabbed Sky and walked in.

"Hey granny." I said. "Hey gwanny." Sky said.

"Hey my babies, how y'all doing?" She asked as she came from the kitchen drying her hands. So she could get Sky.

"Im doing fine, how you doin' ole lady?" I asked as I sat at the island. "Gwanma I doin' grweat." Sky said, making us both laugh.

"Girl hush yo mouth.", She said laughing. "Im good though, I cant complain and thats good SkySky. What granny baby been up to?"

"I know that's right, what you doing today?" I asked. "Notinnng, I been bweing a goot girl." Sky lil bad self said as she played with her fingers. I put Sky down and went to get us some juice out the fridge. I walked over and gave it to her.

"My lil boo thang want to spend some time with me so.. you two little girls need to get out my house." She said checking her phone.

"Dang G-Ma its like that?" I said, grabbing my chest acting hurt.

"What that boy you listen to say? You know how that go." She said her Moneybagg Yo voice. I busted out laughing man she a whole character.

"Alright Ill see you later tell me how it go, be safe G-ma don't get him shot at." I said hugging her. "Sky give granny a hug and a kiss so we can go." I said. She did as told I grabbed her hand as we walked outside. I strapped her in and got in the car. I connected my phone to the radio and played Cash by Lil Baby. Sky be swearing this her song. I turned my music all the way up and sped off. My phone started ringing indicating that I had an incoming call. I looked at it and it was my granny.

"Hello"

"Girl slow yo ass down, while you get my baby in that car!" She yelled into the phone.

"Granny I wasn't even going that fast." I laughed.

"Girl you did at least 90 after you backed out! That don't make no damn sense." She said.

"Granny aren't you posed to be getting ready for your date?" I asked

"Stay out of grown folks business ." She said and hung up

My music started back playing. "Is you mad cuh i gettin casshhh, mmmmm place mmmmm new wraith mmm fwace i want her head uummm mm floor ... showerrrrr ... hourrrrrr." She said kicking her legs back and foward nodding her head. She started waving her little hands.

+ L A I L A N I +

India 🤞🏽🤤- wya ?
Me- krib wbu?
India 🤞🏽🤤- omwh .. the mall the move ?
Me- yeah fasho , u got Sky?
India 🤞🏽🤤- yea
Me- bring me a wood
India 🤞🏽🤤- iight