7

Once I made it to Tae side of town I took off my seatbelt and adjusted my seat. These people over here drive like bats out of hell foreal! I turned the radio all the way up as In Control by NBA Youngboy played through the speakers. I sat up with my elbow on the armrest and one hand on the steering wheel. I put my car in sports mode plus and took off the exit. I put my foot on the gas making sure that I got in before the oncoming traffic caught up. I sped on to the red light and stopped. Some dude pulled up beside me in a car just like mine. After I turned I zoomed off. He pulled up again trying to race if I didn't have Skylar in here I would haves dusted his ass. I'm not gone risk my baby life trying to race in traffic on the freeway. I turned on my signal light so I could change lanes as I was coming up on the turn for Tae building. We were now downtown and I looked at all the people standing around. I drove a little farther and turned into the gated neighborhood. I typed in tae building number and the gates opened. I drove all the way to the end and pulled up at the gate for Tae's parking garage. I typed in his code and drove into the garage. I found an empty parking space and pulled into it. I turned the car off and made sure I had my stuff. I opened up the back door and got Skylar out. I picked her up and carried her because she was sleep.

TAE
Wasssup bitches it's Dionte! The hair weave killer. I danced around the house while I waited for India. India is like my sister and my best friend is Ari of course y'all already know that. The elevator dinged as India walked in carrying a sleeping Skylar. She put her down on the couch before she washed her hands.

"Hey bitch." I said.

"Hey Tae." She said while opening my refrigerator and getting my fruit out.

"UnUn ain't nobody tell you to come up over here eating my damn fruit." I said.

"Boy shut the hell up." She said. She took a plate out and got some grapes, pineapples, and watermelon. She went to my hair area and sat down in the chair. "So what color were you thinking about trying?" She asked.

INDIA

"Something like pink, grey, green, orange, or purple." He said.

"Oowee, Tae you too extra! You can do whatever you want tho I do have a big formal dinner tho." I told him.

"Ooo India you know what'll be fye on you?" He said.

"What?" I asked unlocking my phone.

"A side part ponytail with the swoop bang." He said.

"Yesss! Then you can style me because we gotta wear all white." I said.

"Bet." He said as he took off my unit.

"Mommmyyyy?" Sky called out.

"Im in here baby." I told her as Tae worked his magic on my head. Out of the blue I received a message from King.

King - What you up to?

Me- getting my hair done.. i'm sorry about last night i was drunk 😂

King- Shii ik 😂 you was tryna rape a nigga

Me- omg you're lying right 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ ?

King- Nope not at all then you went off on a nigga and put me out💔

Me- oh lord 😭 I am SOOO sorry!

King- Make it up to me by letting me take you out 😏

Me- when?

King- Tonight?

Me- I have my baby

King- Okay🤷🏽‍♂️ , I'll pick y'all up at 8 put on something nice😘