4

+ I N D I A +

I stood up and walked inside my walk-in closet to find something to wear. Im not gone be too extra but a bad bitch like me make the simplest outfit look bomb. I laid out what I was wearing which was a simple black off the shoulder dress. I changed the song to Ill take your man by City Girls. I gotta have my lil ratchet moment while I'm getting dressed.

"Fuck youuuu and the rest of yo crew cause I'll take yo nigga and I'll keep mine tooo if you wanna fight im with that too bitch im from the hood lace up yo shoessss!!" I yelled as I turned up to my favorite part. I finally started dressed after the song went off. It was a little early so I still had time to beat my face. I plugged in my flat iron so I could straighten my hair. I parted my hair in the middle and started to layer it while the flatiron got hot. Once they were hot I went ahead did my hair. After I was done I went on to my makeup which was nothing major. I did my eyebrows and lashes once I was done I added some clear lip gloss. Then I walked into the side of my closet with all my designer bags and chose a black and gold Gucci bag and shoes to match my bag.

India's Outfit 🤤 »

King

I walked around my room with my towel wrapped around my waist as my phone rung. I picked it up and it was Tiana calling. I smacked my lips and answered. "Yoo" I spoke smoothly into the phone.

"KING WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT !!??" She yelled into the phone.

A frown formed on my face as I took the phone off my ear. "Tiana calm that shit, yeen my girl fuck you mean where the fuck im at? Ima hang up and act like this call ain' happen." I said before hanging up in her face. Tiana she a li hoe I fuck from time to time. Sometimes she get shit confused but I fuck with ha. That girl head game wheeewww outta this world! Her pussy iight. I mean no female can have both good head and good pussy. Shiid thats just how I feel. I went on got dressed in a Burberry button down shirt, some black Balmain jeans, and the matching sneakers to go with my shirt. I put on my Burberry belt and made sure everything was straight before grabbing my phone and the keypad to my silver 2019 Rolls Royce ghost series II. I threw it on the kitchen counter and walked back into my room. I walked inside my closet and typed my code into the little thing that an average person would think is a light switch. The whole wall of shoes turned around displaying not all but a majority of my guns laying neatly. Each of them had their own place, I grabbed my main bitch that I call Ms. Grey she's one of my favorites. I take her almost everywhere with me, a nigga will never catch me lacking. I tucked her and went to head on out the door. I grabbed my phone off the counter to text India back.

India- ill b at the party send the addy

King 😈🖤- u riding wm

India😋- um no

King😈🖤- tht wasnt a question ma 😂 now bring yo fine ass outside

India😋- nigga u not even out here